The Sea of Monsters

While Den and Jaguar were watching the ball drop in Valhalla, Smog and Bimala were fighting for their lives in the sea of monsters they had awoken in a cave full of people draped in rags. their skin was covered in dirt and grime, their flesh was scared and oozed pus from untreated wounds. Where... Where are we? Smog asked. The creatures turned to face them. "Where are we" They all said in unison, creeping towards Smog and Bimala. "look, the Cave has an exit!" Bimala said, pointing to the illuminated exit of the cave. 

     "Look, the Cave has an exit!" The creatures echoed, pointing at Bimala and Smog. Bimala unsheathed her sword, it glowed purple as she channeled her magic into the blade. Smog pulled his revolvers out, charging them with the aura from his body, and setting it to non lethal shots. They nodded to one another and made a mad dash for the exit. 

       However, there were more creatures than they had thought. Many Bright yellow eyes opened in the cave, and before they knew it Bimala, and Smog were being pursed by hundreds of these creatures, as they ran through the cave, they shot and slash anyone that came too close, but they soon realized it was all in vain, there was no possible way they would make it to the exit before being overtaken by the creatures. They ran on anyway, their hope overcoming their desperation. 

         Bimala went first, she was grabbed from behind and pulled into the growing mob that was these creatures. "wait!" She Screamed, right before being pulled into the masses. "Wait!" The creatures hollered as they perused Smog. Smog considered turning back to help Bimala, but he realized that she was likely dead, as he was about to be. His ability allowed him to turn into smoke for a few seconds, but he would have to turn back to solid form in order to interact with Bimala, and once he did, he knew he would be crushed by these creatures too. The light at the end of the tunnel was just too far away. He would be overtaken, and he could only hold his smog form for about thirty seconds before becoming solid again, Either way the result was the same. he would die, and he could die a coward, or go down guns blazing.

        As he ran, he reached into his enchanted pouch and pulled out minigun. He stopped running, turned around Yelled "Im Coming Bimala!" and the creatures echoed his cry as they were mowed down by Smogs hail of bullets. The creatures eventually reached him, and thats when he used his ability. He floated through the crowds, and eventually found Bimala, every bone in her body was broken. She smiled and tried to say something, but the only thing that left her mouth was blood. Smog frowned and closed his eyes. His thirty seconds were up, and the creatures pounced on him, ripping and tearing at his skin, as he tried to fight back. He looked at the light at the end of the tunnel. It was getting closer to him by the second.  

Meanwhile...

       "Dude, forget about the Ball drop, where's Bimala, and Smog?!"Jaguar asked. They must be in the sea of monsters right now. Den said. "How come only humans are allowed in the sea of MONSTERS" Jaguar asked, angrily.  Den Sighed "Maybe Humans are the real monsters..."