War of the Gods Ark

"Ugh, We've been riding In this thing for hours! Where are we even going???" Bimala asked. "We're just trying to get out of the dessert, now be quiet, You're scaring Sugar" Smog grumbled "Who is sugar?" Jaguar asked. "She's my Horse, of course!" Smog replied. "Dude, don't name the horse, we aren't keeping her!" Den yelled. "I would literally do ANYTHING to get out of this annoying, hot-" Jaguar Started. 

Suddenly there was a flash of rainbow, and the four of them were beamed up into the sky, leaving behind a blowing rune, and sugar to die of thirst, alone in the vast lands of the desert. "Dessert?" Someone suggested , finishing Jaguars Sentence. No, Desert. Jaguar replied. The beautiful woman, covered in armor, that asked him this question walked off to another group of people, Shouting "we've got Romkugler, and Dagmar tarts, does any one want any?" Den and his friends looked around and saw hundreds of other groups of people, many of them weren't human, there were Ghosts, humanoids, and tons of other creatures, all in groups.

They saw a city made of gold, beautiful  women flew like birds in the sky. They realized that they were standing on a rainbow. "Where are we?" Jaguar asked, confused. Many other people began to question the whole situation "Quiet!" An old man yelled. He was draped in robes, had one eye, and a two ravens perched on each of his shoulders. He had a pair of wolves ear him, and was riding an eight legged horse.

"Who are you?" Someone yelled " I am Odin, god of War, Wisdom, and Magic." Odin stated. Let me guess, you need expendable troops for a war?" Someone else said. "Yes, I will give you all quarters in Folkvangr. There you will train, and hone your skills for the coming battle." Odin commanded. "Are we going to get paid? And if yes, how much?" Den asked. "If we win you will each be paid one trillion Gold coins." Odin stated. There was a collective gasp followed by an overwhelming amount of shouts of protest

"Why is everyone so upset? Thats so much Money!" Den asked. "Why would you think someone would pay that much for a small army?" Smog asked. "We must be battling an unbeatable opponent" Bimala confirmed. "Who the hell are we fighting?" One person Asked. "Do you expect us to throw away our lives?" Another shouted. "Fine I will give anyone who dies in combat guaranteed admission into Valhalla" Odin calmly said. "Make that two trillion, and you got a deal." Jaguar bargained.

~later~

After some more negotiation everyone was told to sleep in the meadows of Folkvagr they walked for awhile and looked around Asgard, they saw the rainbow bridge, Einherjar training for battle, they watched as gods dawned armor and sharpened spears and axes. Many of them shouting  commands to the einherjar. Valkyries filled the sky, staring down at them, as they marched through the the golden city of Asgard. 

They arrived at Folkvagr and Were greeted by another god. "My name if Freya, I are the goddess of sex, fertility, lust, beauty, and most importantly, love!" Freya had a cloak of feathers. She hovered above the ground, accompanied by two black cats, and a hog. The army of heroes followed Freya through the meadows, as they passed they saw people training, farming, having romantic dinners, and sex of course. "Clear out, everyone! You will be staying in Valhalla until this war is over!" Freya yelled.