The Lie

"Yeah... YEAH! We have this in the Bag!!!" Jaguar Shouted with a smile. The Kadindi started throwing up. As he did this skeletons of the warriors he has consumed came pouring out. Dens friends recognized these skeletons. Throdrock pointed to a few eight foot long, large skeleton with tusks and sharp teeth. "Orcs..." She said, sadly Meressa looked at a pile of skeletons, with fish tail bones. "Merfolk..." She said, trying not to cry again. Jaguar looked at a bunch of skeletons decked out in pirate gear. "Pirates..." He said, his smile faltering.

"Food!?" Den said wondering how it was possible that a Buffet of food was among the skeletons. The Kadidni took four bowls of mystery meat and placed each one in front of Den and his friends. In one bowl there was a bunch of green steaks, he placed that in front of Throdrok. In another bowl there was a bunch of what appeared to be fish meat, That was placed in front of Meressa , in a different bowl there was a meat that appeared to be pork, which was placed in front of Jaguar and Den. Each bowl contained 60 pieces of meat.

"Are these..." Throdrock started "Yup this is the meat of each of your species, given to you. Will you become cannibals, or die?" The Kadindi asked. Everyone had a disgusted look on their face- except Den. "Here's the rules- whoever finishes their bowl first wins, put these blindfolds on, so you don't know how your friends are progressing."The Kadidndi explained. Den whispered something to Jaguar for awhile. Everyone put the blindfolds on, including the Kadindi.

"Begin!" The Kadindi shouted. Throdrok and Meressa didn't move at all. They didn't eat a single piece of the food. Jaguar and Den took off his blind fold. Den crept behind The Kadidni, cutting off his necklace. Jaguar caught the key. They both placed their hands over Meressa and Throdrocks mouths. Throdrok and Meressa took off their blindfolds. The four of them walked towards the rooms exit, eventually unlocking the door and going into the other room.

Jaguar locked the door behind him, and threw away the key. "Hey!" Jaguar shouted. "What?! How dare you!? I Keep my word about not eating you as soon as I'm close enough, and this is how you repay me!!!??? This isn't fair!!!" The Kadidni Hollered. "What kind of pirate fights fair!" Jaguar yelled back, through the Golden door. "That was scary, but apparently we can sense aura now" Throdrok said. "Thats what that stupid monster said, I was wrong, that was no primal monster, primal monsters are unable to speak" Jaguar said

"Even if it wasn't a primal monster, there's no way it would have played a game with us instead of killing us on the spot. Something smells fishy." Throdrok said. "Sorry, I've got nervous gas" Meressa said. "An orc complaining about smell? I never thought I'd see the day". Den commented. Throdrok Crammed Den in her armpit "MRFF" Den tried to say. "That is true, we got off easily, again!" Jaguar said.

"We all know what happened last time we thought that things were too easy." Meressa said. Yeah... I don't Smell any treasure in here, we're still in the second room! "Welcome! I see that you have escaped my Pet!" A blonde Muscular Pirate said. "You know if you had just left he wouldn't have bothered you." What!? But He said he would be eating lunch if we ran away" Den said. "Yeah, His own! I pack him pb&j every day! The pirate shouted."