Everyone Survived... Somehow

"When are you guys going to stop??? Den yelled, frustrated. Jaguar had explained to Den how guns work, and everyone in the bar had chipped in, explaining how their individual guns worked. "I use My revolvers differently than most people, I infuse my Aura into the gun, holding it in there. Then I pull the trigger, shooting the aura towards wherever I've aimed. How lethal these blasts of aura are, are based upon how much aura I put into my revolvers, and how strongly aura is in general. Ive mastered this technique, being able to do the entire process under a second." Smog explained.

Wow, he can use aura... just like Den Jaguar thought "The only downside is that this is the only way I can use aura, Im unable to channel my aura into my body, I can only put it into objects. Also, my revolvers cant be loaded if I want to do this." Thats pretty Unique, we could use something like that out our team, and that ability of his too. Den thought, right before passing out from blood loss.

"Ok, son I'm going to give you to the count of three to admit your ability is Bear Scat!" Michel yelled "Never!" Smog screamed back. "Fine... then you leave me no choice!" Michel grumbled. He threw something over to the table that smog was hiding under. It was a flash Grenade. Smog was temporarily blinded, and couldn't focus enough to activate his ability. "He's mine!" Smog yelled, leaping over a table, approaching smog. He grabbed Smog by his Bandana, and hit him in the head with the butt of his gun.

~Later~

Smog came to, a few hours later Small Bertha, Derick, Den, Bimala, Willam and Jaguar were partying and having fun with the others at the bar. Smog rubbed his head tenderly, it was still sore. "Don't you think you went a bit too far?" Smog said. "I'm just putting on a show for the people in here, you know they won't accept me if unless I don't accept you." Michel said. He scooted closer to his son

"If I'm being honest, I'm glad to see you, what happened to your mother isn't your fault, its your ability's fault." Michel said. 'Whatever, dad my ability didnt kill mom. The White gunslinger did." Smog replied.

"Hey, come party with us!" Bimala yelled to Smog "No, I think I'll rest for awhile, I've got a lot to think about." Smog yelled back, going to bed for the night. "Hey... wanna get out of here" Den said to Bertha. He had been flirting with her all day, and she didn't budge once. "No thank you, little man" Birtha said sternly. Den sadly stared at her dark muscles, he clearly had a type.

Hey so why cant we use magic in here Jaguar asked Derick. Well, this bar has been enchanted by something called Ndagaʼ Magic. Its technically not magic at all, its an ability Used by the Cowboy Queen. It renders magic completely ineffective wherever, or whenever she sees fit. "Are- are we going to go on an amazing adventure fighting monsters, and solving mysteries in order to meet her?!" Jaguar asked excitingly "No, no she's right over there" Derick said, pointing towards someone "Wow." Jaguar said