Reflections

"We need to find the real clone!" Jaguar yelled. The team kept fighting through the waves of clones, Dens arms felt like they were on fire, the blows from his sword got weaker and weaker as time went on. "My Ability reflects my image into physical projections! It has no limits! Ill just keep doing this until you guys leave! You will lose and I will win!!!" All the Clones yelled at once. Reflects? Den thought "everyone, get to the door!" He yelled.

The team waded through the army of clones, towards the door that Throdrok Destroyed. Eventually they got to the entrance. "Looks like your leaving! I always knew you would Eventually!" Diskrepanz Yelled. Everyone! Attack the entrance! Den yelled. "Ok, your insane!" Throdrok shouted at Den. Yeah, how could that possibly help!? Jaguar yelled. "Just do it!" Den yelled. Everyone took their focus off the clones, and went to town on the door, they destroyed the wall too.

Suddenly all of the light from outside of the wall flooded into the room of the clones. The light was reflected by all the clones in the room... except one. "That's the Real Diskrepanz!!!" Den yelled. "Get him!" Meressa shouted. They all jumped Diskrepanz, beating him black and blue, then tying him up. "How did you find out he was the real one?" Jaguar asked. "It was just a hunch, But he said that his appearance was reflected into physical projections of himself so I assumed that those projections could reflect sunlight, which is something normal human bodies cannot do." Den Explained.

"Ohhh so you picked the one that wasn't reflecting any light, and went solely after that one... impressive" Throdrok growled, smiling at Den. "It really was nothing, don't worry about it" Den said, blushing. "I deed to sit down... Meressa said, exhausted. "So do I, but we're on the clock, remember?" Jaguar said, yawning. "I'm not tired... But if anyone else is Ill sleep too." Den curled up on the floor. "We've been fighting for two hours, a little nap cant hurt us."

Everyone got on the floor with him, Throdrock grabbed Den, pulling him close to him. Den Gagged from Throdrocks putrid stench. "Your all mine, ill be dreaming about you." Throdrock said, drifting to sleep. Den thrashed against her, trying to break free from Throdrocks iron grip He was eventually knocked out by her stench, falling asleep with the rest of the group.

~Exactly 24 hours later...~

Den Awoke in Throdroks arms, refreshed but still unable to move. "Hey, Wake up everyone! How long has it been since we went to sleep?" Den asked. Everyone slowly awoke. Jaguar looked towards the light coming from the hole they made earlier. "It looks like no time passed at all" Jaguar said to Den. Meressa stood up and walked outside and asked a merman something. She came back with a blank expression on her scaly face

"... we've been asleep for an entire day. That's why things look exactly the same." Meressa said. "WHAAAT?!!!" The others yelled "Ok, how do we get all of your things back?" Den asked Jaguar. He took a deep breath. "I can faintly smell a ton of gold in that direction" he said pointing to a corner of the room they were in. "Then lets go!" Den yelled, ready for a fight.