BOOM!

Den Sighed "Maybe Humans are the real monsters..." "You can say that again" a voice said. Den and Jaguar turned around to see Lenny Lightfoot, the Horse person they had met on their first day in Valhalla. Lenny began to cry. "All of my ladies abandoned me during the battle They were all chopped in half by this axe wielding Drakon." "Oh I think I know that guy" Jaguar said. "can I stick with you guys for awhile?" Lenny asked "No," Den immediately replied. "You're in!" Jaguar exclaimed. "I literally just said No!" Den yelled. 

            He was ignored. Jaguar put his shoulder around Lenny. "Lets go eat some surströmming, or whatever they call it." Jaguar suggested. Den followed closely behind. a few days later Den warmed up to Lenny, and they soon received another assignment from the gods. A beautiful woman approached the trio. 

          She had long red hair, and glowing green eyes, and a narrow, mischievous grin. She was accompanied by a tall fat man, long red beard, and eyes that crackled with lightning. "I am Thor, And this is Loki. We Have a mission for you sent straight from Odin himself." He said, his voice booming. "was it specifically for us?" Jaguar asked, hopefully. "No... tis' a very important mission though." Loki admitted. "Odin Has located the power source of the Olympian demigod. It is in the forge of a great Greek blacksmith." Thor Explained.  "We need you to grab it and bring it back" Loki Said, as he created a portal, and Thor Pushed them through.  

           They appered in a city in the clouds surrounded by towering figures and humans alike they were in olympus. there were Gods and demigods walking all over the place. Den, Lenny, and Jaguar  were dressed in togas and wreaths, like the other citizens in the city. They walked around for awhile, trying not to draw attention to themselves. Halt! cried a tall figure. He was fat and only had one eye. 

         "Are you three supposed to be here!?" Uhhhhh... Jaguar started. Lenny covered his mouth and blurted out "we're 3 new apprentices for the blacksmith. The cyclops squinted with his one and only eye. "You don't look like blacksmiths, and I've never seen you around these parts." "Yeah, that's because we were transferred from a different Olympus." Jaguar explained. this response truly made no sense, but the cyclops bought it "Alright, seems ok to me." the cyclops said with a shrug. the cyclops lead the four to the blacksmiths forge. "Glykos! you have new recruits!" the Cyclops yelled into the forge before walking off. In rolled a young man in a wheelchair  "I didn't ask for any of YOU." Glykos said disrespectfully. 

       "Welp, everyone grab a broom and start sweeping." Den began to whisper to Jaguar. "what are we after?" "Some kind of power source" Jaguar told Den as the swept. "I'm guessing that we'll know when we see it." Lenny said. Den Jaguar and Lenny assisted Glykos for days, unsure of when they were expected to finish and come back. 

         Every day Glykos would disappear and the trio was sure that this was related to the power source. Tired of medial tasks, one day they made the decision that they would do everything in their power to find it. "Today we turn this place upside down.