The Holy Warrior

"Don't run, hellspawn, I'll take good care of you. Genrett  cut the entire forest in half, painting what was left of the trees in the crimson red blood of the fallen demons. He hunted the down the remaining demons. Not a single one got away.

"I have to get back to Den, he could be in trouble" Genrett said. his entire body transformed into water and started flowing towards Where he had last saw Den. He arrived just in time to see Dens Lifeless body, lying on the ground next to Zazel, who didn't have a single scratch on him

" Your son is dead." Zazel stated as Genrett walked towards the shattered husk that used to be the body of a child with his entire life ahead of him. "What... Did... You... do..." Genrett Growled. Zazel started to reply "I simply put this child in his-" "WHAT DID YOU DO???!!!"Genrett Cried.

Genretts eyes grew a bright blue, he raised both of his arms and shouted Water flowed from his hands, Zazel tried to run, but his legs were bound by Genretts holy water. " Aughhhhh!!!" Zazel screamed. Holy water felt like an inferno to members of the Demon clan. "Tell the members of your clan to never try to attack my village again! You know what? forget I said that, I think I'll just kill you now." Genrett said

The holy water from Genretts Ability surrounded Zazels body in a Column of water.
Zazel Thrashed about, trying to use his magic to summon Demons, dark energy, or to find something useful in Genretts mind to read. All of his efforts were useless, he could only hold his breath for so long- eventually he breathed in the water, which was scorching to Zazels flesh, his lungs burned After about two and a half minutes Zazel was dead.

He was a Crisp skeleton burnt black, and yet was still soaking wet. Genrett walked towards Dens dead body and raised his hand to Dens mouth and channeled his holy water into him. The holy water returned life to Den, but Genrett had to give Den 80 years of his own life to do it.

          "Wha- what happened? Asked Genrett "You died, Den. You were killed by Azazel" Genrett replied "WHAT?! ZAZEL KILLED ME?!" Den screamed. "Keep it down Den, the other villagers don't know about this yet." Genrett stated "Bu-" Den started to say. "Shut up and listen Den, this isn't the first time this village has been attacked, but every time it happens, I erase the villagers memories"

"Really? How could-"Den started"Just let me finish! I am not your father, Den That sword isn't magic, abilities at birth are real. Your real mother and father were killed by a man named Ghq" Genrett stated. "What kind of name is that?" Den Snapped. Genrett started to talk. "I don't know dude, I think it's an acronym or something. Anyway out of all the times I've reset your memory I have never heard you say you want to leave the village. I'm not sure how you changed, but somethings different this time around. You have to leave."