Sea of monsters pt2

Smog frowned and closed his eyes. His thirty seconds were up, and the creatures pounced on him, ripping and tearing at his skin, as he tried to fight back. He looked at the light at the end of the tunnel. It was getting closer to him by the second.  

Suddenly a brilliant light surrounded Smog and all of these strange creatures had disappeared. and a Drakin and Paladin in silver armor stood before him the Drakin Stood 7 feet tall, she held an axe and wore heavy armor, red scales covering her body. The paladin wore silver armor, he stood at 5'9 and wore a helmet with black holes in it for seeing. there was a single letter on the Paladins breastplate. K. 

"Hello, I'm Kay are you alright?" The Paladin said. "Leave me, LEAVE ME" Smog said. He pointed at Bimala, a shredded husk, clinging to life. Kay rushed over to Bimala and placed a hand on her forehead. His armor glowed bright gold and Bimalas body mended itself back together. "Why are you helping these weaklings? they came to the sea of monsters and cant even defeat the fist monsters they meet? Pathetic." said the Drakin "Leave them alone, Aag Their journey is still young" Kay chided 

"Wait, how did this Drakin even Get here I thought only humans were allowed in the sea of monsters, and why did you save us" Smog asked "Weeeeell... we don't know how to operate a boat." Kay answered "So You idiots came to the sea of monsters with no idea how to use a ship?" Bimala asked. Aag Held her axe to Bimalas throat "you should be careful what you say. You are in our debt, after all."

Its been a couple years since I was writing this, I miss this story and one day I might come back to finish it but today i'm starting something new. Tune in to read my new Series- Pandemonium