Rubbing Sugar on a Wound

"I guess its time to steal more money." Den said, walking into town. There  they found William, so looked very disoriented and confused. "Where's Bimala?" Jaguar asked. "She's umm... going for a swim." William quickly answered "Awesome! Can you take us to her? It's really hot here, and I wouldn't mind a dip." Den said. "But first we need to buy some msg" Jaguar said. "Nuh- Uh, we have to buy baking soda!" Den replied. "On second thought, I'm pretty sure we have to buy baby powder." Jaguar suggested. "Wait Wait Wait! I remember! Its Sugar! we have to buy Sugar!" Den yelled, Triumphant. 

    So Jaguar stole some gold coins to buy Sugar, and the three of them followed William back to the Barn. They arrived in a field behind the house and William went to the exact place he killed Bimala. The three boys stood there, Den and Jaguar were confused. "Sooooo where's Bimala, and the water?" Den asked. 

 "Oh there's Bimala." Jaguar said", with a big smile. William slowly turned around and there he saw his closest comrade standing behind Jaguar holding two gold coins, which Jaguar promptly snatched.  William paled in fear, backing up, and tripping on a rock, and falling in the same place that Bimala had died. "What's wrong Willam? You look like you've seen a ghost." Bimala said 

     Bimala was alive, and Willam was mortified. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "You're... supposed to be dead. Look, you're swords broken, that MEANS You're supposed to be Dead!" Willam screamed. "Yeah... I don't know whats going on with me! A broken sword means that the swordsman that wielded it has died, but somehow, I'm still here! I don't understand any of this,  but we can figure it out together!" Bimala shouted. She extended her hand towards Willam, but he refused. William smacked her hand away, and unsheathed his sword. Den and Bimala did the same, while Jaguar gave himself tiger claws. 

  "In the name of the Clan of the Swordsmen, I will put you back into the ground, where you belong" William said to Bimala. "I'm sorry, but we cant let you do that" Jaguar shouted . "Well then I'll just have to kill you too." Willam said, running towards Jaguar. He slashed at Jaguar, aiming to cut off his head, however Williams sword met nothing but air, Jaguar used his cat-like reflexes, ducking to evade this strike. 

    Den ran up towards William, jumping over Jaguar, and swinging at William with his sword. William effortlessly deflected the attack, and counterstriked, swinging his sword into Dens Hip. "Childs play" William commented, but to his surprise, his sword did not pierce Dens flesh. Willam was confused, but then he looked at Dens sword and remembered the legend of king Midas. 

    William grabbed the sword, and pulled it away from Den, kicking him away. Den hit the ground hard, and realized what happened. Without his sword, Dens skin was no longer as hard as gold however, he still had his healing factor. Bimala attacked next, her sword glowed purple, as she summoned her swordsmans magic. She swung her broken blade at Willam, who blocked, and was knocked very far away. "Woah!" Jaguar exclaimed as he gawked at Bimala  

In the comments, guess if the picture in this story is of salt or sugar. Ill announce what it is after 10 replies! Keep reading!