Duel of the Demigods

"Heimdall!" The person commanded. Suddenly they were covered by a rainbow and beamed to a field of grass. There the saw towering figures all around them. They saw Valkyries flying in the sky, Alongside them were Vikings from the Viking clan, anxiously gripping their axes, thirsty for blood. They saw the Einherjar, who were the soldiers of Valhalla. But when the turned around they saw the most impressive, yet terrifying thing yet. The Gods towering above them, unalloyed to interfere.

They continued to look around. They saw the Greek pantheon, and Egyptian gods staring a their respective armies as well. The Demigods made from magic stood in the front lines of their armies. "CHARGE" They all screamed at once. And everyone listened. The armies ran at each other while the Demigods went head to head... to head.

There was a girl, in normal clothes. However she was covered in lightning, it crackled off of her and pulsed, full of life. There was also someone covered in golden armor, except for his head, which was that of a falcon. He burned with an overwhelming intensity. "I think we should exchange names before we start. I want to know what to put on your tombstones, mine is Styrki" our Norse demigod said. The Greek Demigod piped up "Mine is Krotalisma" she said. "Alharu" The Egyptian Demigod stated.

Alharu struck first, blasting everyone in Fire. Styrki shielded himself in water, while Krotalisma took flight, narrowly dodging the flames. Styrki was still wet from shielding himself and Krotalisma saw her chance. She shot a lightning bolt at Styrki, the water acted as a conductor, and hit him hard. He was blown backwards and hit the floor with a thud. However he got back up without a scratch on him. He realized that he had the strength of Thor, and therefore was unaffected by the electricity.

Styrki and Krotalisma ran at Alharu, who promptly erupted into flames, blowing the two away from him. He ran and grabbed Krotalisma, shoving both of his thumbs in her eyes. She screamed, trying to get Alharus flaming body away from her. Styrki saw that Alharu was vulnerable, but he knew that the less demigods, the better. Styrki relized that Alharu also knew this, and that fact was exactly what he was relying on. Styrki knew that Krotalisma wouldn't be a huge threat, because of how he was immune to her attacks.

He ran over and grabbed Alharu's arms, pulling them away from Krotalismas eyes. Once again Alharu burst into flames. He hurled fire balls at the Krotalisma, who shot lightning at Striki. He dodged and cried "ALL FATHER GIVE ME STRENGTH!" as he  summoned a giant wave of water. It crashed into Krotalisma and Striki, flooding the battlefield. After awhile they all ended up in a standoff, each having each of their arms wrapped around a different persons neck.

All of a sudden they heard horns. RETREAT!!!! Someone hollered as all the armies turned around and ran away The Demigods stared at each other. They slowly let go, turning around and heading back to their respective armies. "This isn't over!" Alharu yelled