City of Gold

"Thats enough, Den" a voice  said from a dark corner. From there, Kofi emerged. "Dad!" Trodrock, Jaguar, and Meressa All yelled. He walked towards Den, who didn't even move "Thats enough" Kofi said again. Den lifted his sword and brought it down on Gabriella, but in a blinding flash Kofi appeared in front of Gabriella.

He blocked Dens strike with his bear hands. Kofi's hands seemed to be made of something ... It was platinum... But that was impossible. At least it should have been. "My Ability is Called Fagudeɛ. I can change different parts of my body, or all of it into any Mineral, Gems, or Metal I have ever seen You wont be able to hurt me Den."Kofi said.

Den stopped stying to kill Gabriella, dropping his sword, and falling to his knees. " Sorry, Gabby I just cant resist treasure, I'm also sorry that my kids beat you up. Now! Everyone grab as much gold you can carry, and lets get the hell out of here!" Kofi yelled. He picked up all of his belongings (that gabby had stolen) in one arm, and he picked up Limp body. Everyone grabbed as much gold as he could, and took off hightailing it all the way back home, and not looking back.

They all got home, breathing heavily and returning all of their belongings to the spots where they originally were. Eleanor (Jaguars mom) was already there, she gave Jaguar, Throdrok , and Meressa a harsh scolding. Kofi looked at Dens Golden sword. He studied the patterns on it, Reaching a conclusion "looks like you've got the sword of King Midas." Kofi said. "King Midas?" Den asked, unabule to move, actually being tired, despite the powers of extreme endurance that come with being undead.

"Yeah, king Midas Was a man with the ability to change anything into gold, however he wasn't born with this ability. Midas's kingdom was located on an island, now called the city of gold. One day, yearning for more wealth. He wished on a shining star for the ability to turn anything he touched into gold. And he got exactly that. Midas started turning things into gold, his castle, his weapons and anything else he could get his hands on

Soon He turned everything he had into gold. He started accidentally turning people into gold, soon his entire family was dead. Because of this, his entire kingdom, and all of his followers avoided him at all costs. One day he was sadly walking though his kingdom, and he tripped and fell. He caught his fall with his hands, changing the entire island, and its inhabitants into gold. He couldn't leave the island because whenever he got on a boat it turned to gold and sank into the ocean. He eventually turned himself into gold out of depression and guilt.

The design on your sword Comes from that island. That can only mean that this is one of the swords of Midas! Do you know what that means?" Kofi asked after a long explanation. "No" Den replied. Kofi Tossed Den the sword. Den caught it, despite being extremely tired. Kofi Then pulled out a gun and shot Den seven times. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" The rest of the Rosemary family yelled at Kofi.