Demons Gaze

"What the hell?" Maalik said, confused. "He's got the sword of Midas! As long as he holds that thing in his hand, Dens skin is hard as gold!" Jaguar said. Den blankly looked at Jaguar, absolutely dumbfounded by his comrades stupidity. "ARE YOU INSANE? WE DIDNT WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT!" Den shouted, at the top of his lungs. Maalik used his other whip to remove Dens sword from his hand, and suddenly, Den felt an excruciating pain. He may be tolerant to pain, due to all of his nerves literally being dead, but this fire burned his very soul.

He cried out in agony, as Jaguar tacked Maalik. "1,040 PSI JAGUAR BITE" Jaguar yelled and he bit Maalik with twice the amount of force needed to destroy a human skull, but Maalik didnt even flinch. "Owww" Jaguar said, reeling back in pain, his teeth ached from that bite. Maalik turned to Jaguar, and kicked him away, swinging. Dens Writhing body towards him.

Den and Jaguar collided, Den getting some relief from the fire. Den was severely burnt, but his wounds already had started to heal. "Oh, so you have an enchanted sword, a faint aura, and the smell of a tempus immortalitatis spell cast on you You are quite strong boy. You must have a really good wizard friend out there. Ive never seen someone cast such a spell on another person, after all you humans are inherently selfish." Maalik said as he lunged towards The two boys.

Maalik kicked Jaguar sending him flying into a wall, knocking him out cold, while repeatedly punching Den. Maalik didn't let up until Den was unrecognizable, blood flowed from the contorted pulp that was now Dens face.

"Without your weapon, you are worthless! You're nothing but a human punching bag for me to abuse until the day you die!" Maalik yelled, laughing hysterically. Den caught both of Maaliks fists. Using his hands, which were infused with aura Den spun Maalik around, hurling him into the hard, rocky floor. " I am a weapon" Den said. Jaguar woke up, barreling towards Maalik, using his pirate magic to Not only grab Dens sword, but to also telepathically lift all of the rocks in the cave, sending them crashing down onto Maalik, creating a ball of solid stone, and a very angry demon inside.

Jaguar handed Den his sword but Den refused "Keep it for now Rosemary, I can survive his burns but I don't think you can." Den said. "You got it." Jaguar replied, holding the sword tightly as the two boys heard a pounding from inside of the rocks that Jaguar trapped Maalik. Suddenly the rocks exploded into dust, flames enveloped the room, burning Den, once again, and blowing Jaguar back. Maalik was covered in blood, he used his crimson red winds to fly above the ground, his eyes, bloodshot, and filled with hatred stared into Den and Rosemarys very soul.

Den felt almost as intimidated as he felt when he and his friends faced off against the Kadidni, and when He first met Kofi. But this demons Gaze felt much worse, Den sensed murderous intent in Maalik, he was horrified. "He's going to kill us... We have to go" Den said