The Raid

"How about we bust through the the gates right now?" Den Asked What? "That's ridiculous we cant leave now!" Meressa yelled. "Yeah we can, those pirates are going to assume that we will plan for this, that we will come after them under the cover of darkness. Going right after they stole it isn't something that they will be expecting" Den said. "Well are you guys in?" Den asked. Throdrok, and Jaguar smiled "As soon as were don you and I are going on that date! Throdrok said to Den. "Back off, stinky lady, Dens my guy!" Meressa said. "I'm no ones guy!" Den Yelled.

"Ok, no more bickering! lets raid the Tycoon Pirates!" Jaguar yelled with a big smile on his face. The four of them followed Jaguar to the Tycoon Pirates hideout there they found a large wooden door, which Throdrok broke through, no problem. Behind that door lied cannons, and about sixty pirates with flintlock pistols.

They all immediately started shooting cannon balls, and bullets at the group. Throdrok ran forward stretching out her hands, in defense of the group, while Den and the rest got behind her. The bullets and cannon balls ricocheted off of Throdroks tough Orc skin.

In the 15 second grace period the pirates took to reload their pistols, Den and his friends emerged from behind Throdrok, and attacked together Den ran towards the Pirates, slashing their guns in half and knocking them out with the hilt of his sword. Meressa used her mermaid magic, spraying concussive blasts of water from her palms, knocking out multiple pirates from a range. Jaguar gave himself lynx feet, and used the incredible jumping ability that came with this. He launched himself at many pirates, knocking them out with his powerful lynx legs.

Throdrock used her brute orc strength to beat up the pirates, destroying there cannons, and tossing them about. Soon enough the four of them easily cleared out all of the pirates in the room. "Wow that wasn't hard at all, huh" Throdrok growled, satisfied. " Yeah... Its never that easy" Den remarked. " Yeah, I don't smell any treasure in this room." Jaguar said, transforming back to normal. "You can smell treasure?" Den asked, surprised. "Yeah, and there's none here." Jaguar said. "What do we do now then?" Meressa asked. "You go back home, children" A stranger replied.

The stranger was tall and fat, with skinny arms and short legs, with one blue eye and one red, one of his arms was longer than the other. Everything about him was- off. "Hello My name is Diskrepanz, and It looks like you've been taking good care of my comrades. Lets see if you can take me on!" Diskrepanz said, then launching into a bubbling laugh. "Now it's time for you to witness my ability, Zerbrochener Spiegel!" Diskrepanz divided himself into multiple clones, attacking the four. Den and his friends defeated the clones easily enough, but they just kept coming, wave after wave.

"They just keep coming!" Meressa yelled, overwhelmed by the sheer number of the clones. "Yeah We've been taking these guys out for hours, I'm starting to get worn out" Throdrok yelled, tossing around the clones. "Everyone get together!"Den yelled, all four of them came together, back to back. They kept fighting, Jaguar using tiger claws and jaguar fangs to bite and tear through clones. "We need to find the real clone!" Jaguar yelled.