Golden Man

"Yeah, His own! I pack him pb&j every day!" The pirate shouted. "Fine but what about The orc, Human, and Merfolk meat?" Den asked. "That meat came from spies in the pirate clan. Here sent by other clans to assassinate us!" The blonde pirate yelled. "This is true, many assassins come to this floating city in search of targets with high bounties, Blon-dee Here is telling the truth. The Assassin clan is a big problem for us in the Pirate clan, when they are caught they are executed right away, and used for meat." Jaguar explained.

"Never mind all that. You wont be permitted to go on any further! If you don't want to get your things stolen, don't mess with the Tycoon Pirates!" The Blonde Pirate said. He tore off his shirt to reveal a chiseled, muscular body. "My Name is Gyllene Gryning the Muscular!" Gyllene yelled Proudly. "I don't Use my aura, I have no abilities, and I wont learn magic! I just use my Mysteeeeerious techniques, and brute force! Wooooooh wOoOoOoO..." Gyllene said, Childishly. "Do you wish to know my secret techniques?" Gyllene asked.

"No, not really" Den replied. "Thats good, because if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret!!!" Gyllene yelled. "Yeah, let's kick this guys ass" Trodrock said bluntly. The four of them charged Gyllene, who drawed an Ulfberht sword. Throdrok approached him first, wildly swinging her arms at him, not landing a single hit.

"Orcs are strong, but they are slow, and lack discipline, the reason I defeated you is because you can properly channel your power." He said, with his nose plugged, in order to bypass the stench of a raging orc. "What are you talking about, you haven't even won yet, you arrogant bastard!" Throdrok Growled angrily

She kept attacking blindly, trying to land a hit on Gyllene, who was too fast for her. Gyllene knocked her out with the flat of his blade. "Its not arrogant if its true." He said, in a quippy way. Meressa sprayed water at him, which he just powered trough. "The high Pressure water blasts of a member of the Merfolk race is nothing to sneeze at, They can knock out an average man in a single blast. However, I am no average man. The reason I defeated you is because of you weak water pressure, and low defense." Gyllene explained.

He eventually reached Meressa, launching her across the room with a punch to the abdomen. Jaguar ran up to Gyllene, changing his legs into that of a cheetah. Jaguar scratched at Gyllene with cheetah arms, drawing blood from each slice. Gyllene couldn't dodge Jaguars strikes. "Your fast, but you rely too much on what you see, a real Jaguar uses all five of its senses. It looks like Its time to use my secret technique..." Gyllene said.

Gyllene struck a pose, flexing his large muscles, from this a bright gold light shined out directly into Jaguars eyes, temporarily blinding him. Jaguar, unable to see swiped at the air trying to hit something, but failing. Gyllene kicked Jaguar away and turned his attention to Den, who drew his sword and started to slowly circle Gyllene. Gyllene leveled his sword, doing the same. Den ran towards Gyllene, "I WONT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!" He yelled, getting closer and closer.