Demeos Might Angels Flight

"Good to know. I hove it takes you an eternity to heal from this, you bastard!" Den Cried, rocketing towards Maalik. "Don't be silly, human! You don't have a Snowflakes chance in hell Against me, even with your knew upgrade!" Maalik shouted. He extended his hand, "Inferno spheres" Maalik said, suddenly six balls of intense scarlet fire appeared in front of his hand. One by one these spheres launched themselves at Den, hitting him and blowing him away. Den crashed into a wall, knocked out by the blow.

He crawled out of the wall feeling completely fine, nothing hurt Den noticed that this wasn't the magic of his sword of Midas, but the Durandals magic protecting him. The other 5 inferno spheres hurtled towards Den, but he felt faith that he would be protected. The five spheres hit him at once, and he did not falter, not budging an inch.

"What!? No... Not again!" Maalik shouted, fearfully. Maalik started to fly off but Den caugh up, slashing at His back, sending him plummeting to the ground, in two pieces. Maalik was cut in half by the Durandal Den landed by Maaliks upper body Maalik looked at Dens wings and halo. He whispered something to Den. " You know, I used to be an angel" Maalik whispered in a raspy voice. "I was... Beutiful"

Maaliks Boidy suddenly erupted in a deep purple Dark energy, blowing Den Back. A Purple vortex swirled around Maaliks Body Spinning Den around, Den had seen this evil magic before, Suddenly a distant memory was dug up from the deepest reaches of his mind. He remembered a man, from the Demon Clan. The very man that ended his life used that same exact kind of magic. The Vortex slowed, and Dens Rage grew.

From the Dark whirl wind Maalik emerged, a 70 feet tall monster sporting wrinkled earthy gray skin, plastered Loosely onto a gigantic body, Crimson red Horns, and yellow eyes that could burn fear into ones soul.

Ỵ̷̨͚̯̱̝̙̭͕̭̞̹́̔͂̐̈͐͂̈́͗̏̚͠o̸͎̠͍̒̊͂û̸̫̰̇̓̅́͗͝ ̶̛̣̭͈̼̥̬̝͖̝̤̄͌͑̂͌̇̾̓̑͜D̵͙̻̟̰̓́͂̑̊ą̸̧̙̩̳̯͔̼͚͖̇̔͊̿͋̍͂̎̀͛̈̚͜͠ͅȑ̷̪̜̻̬̳͆̎̈́̈̒̔̊͆̍̿̀̀̀ę̵̛̮̩̦͉̀͂̆̓̌̽͘̚͘ ̸̢̻̞̼̯͉̭̥̰̱̤͚̟̈͋͋͌̽́̍͊̈́̄̅͘̕͜͠͝ͅS̸͎͐̐̾̅̚t̸̻͝a̶͕̥̫͈͚͓͉̹̥͍̗͇͈̜̟͋͋̅̂͛̆̈́́̕ǹ̷͕̣̘̿̌̈́̎̌̑͠d̷̩̞̯̟̘̭̘̻̪̻̪͎͍͎͉̅̋̾̉̄͘ ̶͖͔͓̯̠͇̖͔͇̤̜̬͆́̕A̴̛̗̲͚̲͋̇̂̑͛̂͝͝g̶̢̡̡̼̬̼͙̼̙̙̿̀̉̾́̌a̵̹̻̫̟͎̘̻͓͖̣̭͔̭̽͌͌͊͑͘͝i̸͎͔͖̫͂̄̌n̴͇̮͕̟̟͈̾̆̈́̽͊̇͑̌̑̇̈́͋͑̋ş̶̫̹̩͕̙̪̥̰̗̪͛͑̀͋͗t̸̯͙̻̒͊̑̊̚͝͝ ̸̯̌̈́̒̈͒̃̋͋͐́̄̕͝͠͝m̸̫̥̑͝e̸͔̲͇͉̥̞̽͜ͅ,̵̛̯̝̥̞͑̒̈̔͛̋̚͠ ̸̮͂́͛̇͂̊̋̂͒͗͘H̸͔̤̤̥̤̲̦͔̫̳̀̾̓͊̈̈̈́̆̌͋͐̓̋͜u̷̡̱͚̳̜̫̗̪͔̗͆̎͋̓m̶͇̯̲͙̺͔̹̗̲̗͖̦̻̋̈́́̐a̵̡̡͔̱̹̠̼̫͕̠͔͖̋̑͐͂͒̀͑̅͠͠͝ṅ̸̨̧̨̜͕̱̝̖̳͕̌̍͜ͅ?̵̢̮̓ͅ

Maalik said in a indescribable voice.

"Woah woah woah, geez I can't understand a damn word you're saying, cut that out, how childish do you have to be to make voices midway through a fight?" Den Remarked. "SORRY" Maalik Boomed in a deafening voice. "WAIT WHY AM I APOLOGIZING? ILL KILL YOU!" Maalik extended his enormous arm towards Den, letting out a violent burst of purple fire. Den was caught off Gaurd, Maalik usually called out his moves.

Despite this, Den was able to avoid the blast of fire. Maalik let loose another blast from his left hand, unleashing a continuous blasts of purple flames, moving his hand around to follow, and hopefully hurt Den. However, using his wings Den outmaneuvered the column of fire that was following him, always managing to stay slightly faster than the flames. Maalik, blinded by rage continued to wildly sprayed his blazing flames at Den using both of his hands. Yet Den would avoid them, and every so often, he would see an opening to scratch and stab at Maalik.

"ILL DESTROY YOU LIKE THE WEAK HUMAN FLY THAT YOU ARE" Maalik Screeched. Angrily Swiping at Den. Den Flew towards the Demons face, stabbing him in the eye. "AAAAAAGH" Maalik yelled in agonizing anguish "You. Are. DEAD!!!" Maalik screamed out in rage.