The interruption

"You Will Heal Den, Don't worry when your ready to give up, just say so." Dens Healing factor Began to kick in, molding his bones back into place and allowing his crushed organs to become whole once again. Injuries that would take a normal human hears to heal, injuries, that could kill a man were healed in mere seconds. However it was still agony, Dens bones snapping back into place stung like nothing he had ever felt before. But in only 30 seconds, he was ready to continue the fight.

He ran towards Harley, and Harley ran towards Den they both poured the entire sum of their Power into their fists and raised them to attack, and just before they did they heard a loud voice "GentleMen!" Harley and Den lept back, and turned their attention to where They had heard the voice. There, within the crowd of monsters there was a man who all the monsters seemed to avoid.

Harley and Den dived after their weapons as the man pulled out a sword tell me, "Why are you two fighting?" The mysterious swordsman asked. Den looked at Harley, and Harley shook his head. "Why should we tell you? Den replied. "Because you don't Have a choice" The Swordsman said, as he grabbed a pixie, "I cut this fairy Down" "I'm a Pixie" The pixie said. "Fairies and pixies, what's the difference, you both look the same!"The swordsman said, angrily. "Wow that's super racist" Den said, Picking up his sword.

"Hey, stay back, I'm warning you!" The swordsman said as Den inched closer. Don't worry, I just wanna-" Den suddenly appeared behind he swordsman, and cut off his arms. "AHHHHH" The swordsman screamed as the blood sprayed over the crowd of monsters.

"Please, child spare me" The swordsman whimpered, attempting to drag himself away. Don't worry, I wont kill you. Den said walking off towards Harley, sword on his shoulder. "But they will" Den said, ominously The swordsman turned his gaze toward the crowd of Monsters, who had just gotten a taste of his blood.

The swordsman let out a blood Curdling scream as the crowd of monsters tore him apart. "Drinks?" Den asked Harley. "Sure" Harley replied, seeming quite nonchalant about the whole ordeal. "One Heart Herb Root Beer, One regular, And a Mug of TarTar Sauce." Harley said to the bartender, once they got to the bar. "Sure Thing, Den" said the Bartender.

"Thanks Frank." Den said. When I first met you I thought I saw your aura growing, even as you stood in front of me, not training or anything. I now realize that my eyes weren't playing tricks, Is that your ability?

"No." Den answered "That's not my ability. When you unlock your ability you briefly shine as bright as a star, an then you have it, you know what its called, and you can use it with relative ease, and that has never happened to me, therefore I don't have an ability . Some people are born with abilities but I've never met someone who had one."

"Then how do you heal quickly, and grow stronger by the minute? Harley asked "A Wizard revived me, and replaced a ton of my blood with holy water, making it holy blood. That blood allows me to do the things I do." Den replied. "Den", Harley grabbed Dens hand, squeezing it, and said "Let's Take on Jarsyn."