Insane

"You and your entire class are herby banished from This clan! The only chance you will ever have to return is if you go to Mahomet and return with the secret of the heart herb beer! Don't disappoint me more than you already have!" The King yelled

       This began the sad march of the swordsmen, leaving the clan where they were born in and into a town of Monsters. Jarsyn and his classmates conquered the village, trapping all the monsters, and taking refuge on the Mountain that they came to own. Jarsyn got to keep his tech, but most of his classmates hated him. Over the years his classmates let go of their grudge and regarded him as a coworker.

       They let him take care of finding the secret  heart herb. Over the years the 9 grew content, however Jarsyn grew insane, attacking any of his classmates that approached him on the mountaintop. He dedicated his entire life to finding the secret of the heart herb. Many monsters got to the top to attempt to kill him, and win their freedom, all of them were disemboweled, some chopped into pieces, others cut into a mist of blood. This move temporarily drains the battery of the sword, causing it to revert back to a normal sword for ten minutes. Jarsyn Brown was the empty shell of the person he used to be.

~Present day~

         "Hey! What's up!" Den yelled, quite literally inches away from The Mans face. "Can you hear me?" Den asked. "The secret" Jarsyn muttered. "What?" Edric asked. "The secret! The secret! The secret! The secret! The secret!" Jarsyn Screamed. He walked over to his sword, grabbing the handle and lifting in in front of his face. Jarsyn Flipped a switch, pressed a few buttons and winded up a cog, and his sword whirred to life, blowing air at breakneck speeds.

          Suddenly he zoomed past, Harley, Twinkle Toes, and Edric... cutting right into Den, and absolutely destroying him, cutting den into a bloody mist in a single swing. Dens friends expected him to immediately start healing, but he didn't. Den was now a puddle of gore, showing no signs of coming back. "NOOOOOO!!!" Harley cried, his nostrils flared in anger. He pointed his horns at Jarsyn and bounded after him.

          Jarsyn, stood completely still and activated his Ability, creating a ball of a substance that slowed people down, around himself. Twinkle toes flew out of range, and Edric turnt into a bat, escaping the slow ball. However Harley kept running forward, plunging into the ball and slowing down. What? Harley thought, unable to speak, Jarsyn walked up to him in real time and lifted his sword up to strike Harleys head off.

       I'm sorry I couldn't save you... Den As Jarsyn brought down the sword, it turned back into its base form, clanking off of Harleys incredibly hard skin. "Damn" Jarsyn said. "And I was so close too!"Jarsyn yelled. Jarsyns mechanical sword was now just a normal sword for about 10 minutes. Edric transformed from a bat to a vampire shot a blast of his shade magic out of his hands, and turned back into a bat.

      The Blast reached Jarsyns slow bubble and slowed down Jarsyn simply walked away from the attack, with no effort at all. Twinkle toes unleashed her pixie dust, that would have been un avoidable if it weren't so slow one it hit Jarsyns ball. Jarsyn walked away from this attack as well. "There's no way you guys can beat me! My Ability has no weakness!"Jarsyn yelled insanely.