Yes, it is wrong, Fight him instead

"Fight me tomorrow. And don't hold back" Harley Kissed Dens Hands. "What do you mean? Like a sparring session?" Harley asked. Yes, but no holding back, come at me with everything you got. If you win ill stay here with you, for the rest of my life. " Oooh It's a deal" Harley Replied hastily. " You should have let me finish, love. If I win, you, and a few of your monster pals have to face that greedy swordsman along with me." Den said, in a taunting tone. " Wait hold on!" Harley Protested. "It's too late" Den snapped, "see you in the morning" Den said as he kissed Harley.

The next Day, after a quick pep talk from Edric they faced off in the town arena, The arena was small, Den knew that dodging may be hard. "We don't have to do this, Den, you Could just stay here with us, don't you know the reason why no one challenges the swordsmen anymore?" Harley Asked.

"Because they're scared?" Den replied with attitude. "No! Because we are content! Our lives are fine!" "I'm gonna put a stop to this wether you like it or not." At that moment Den darted forward and swung his sword at Harley. Harley blocked it with His axe and they exchanged blows

"CHAOTIC SWING" Harley yelled, as he used his Minotaur super strength to Amplify the power Behind his blow. Den Dodged "Your open! UNDEAD LUNGE" he cried, channelling a portion of his power to the tip of the blade as he striked the underside of Harleys arm. He remembered what Edric said to him before the fight. "You aren't strong enough to Pearce Harleys skin with your sword, so use your fists, you cant cut him, so knock him out." Den knew he had to act fast, and loose his sword, but if he made it too obvious, Harley would know what he was planning.

Den swung his sword towards Harleys hip. Den knew Harley wouldn't risk blocking it with his axe. Harley grabbed the sword exclaiming. "I got you Now, Wanderer!" Suddenly Den darted though Harleys legs, kicking at his hooves. "Wha-" Harley said, confused. While Harley was off balance, Den lept up behind him, channeling all of his power into one punch "CRITICAL BLOW!" He Yelled, hitting the back of Harleys head, Launching him about ten feet away.

Harley wiped the blood from His nose and got up. Den landed back on the ground. Harley Started to laugh, "So you've been hiding your true strength from me?" He mused. "Yeah, what about it" Den asked. Harley dropped his sword and Smiled. Harley started barreling towards den at an alarming pace. Harleys weakness was his slow speed and blunt attacks. However, Den couldn't exploit either.

No matter how slow Harley was Den could dodge a head on attack, given the side of the arena. Cmon, think, damn it den thought as Harley Approached. Harley slammed his fist on the right side of Den, Shattering His arm, hip and Ribs. Den couldn't feel basic attacks, due to his undead state, but he felt this "AHHHH" Den cried, Writhing in agony. Harley Frowned, "You Will Heal Den, Don't worry when your ready to give up, just say so."