Some boring information

"No, but I think that death was cheated today." Michel murmured The Queen smashing the bottle that she was drinking from onto the table, and holding the sharp weapon to Michels neck. "You are very lucky that the white Gunslinger didn't take your wife AND your son. Every moment you spend with him is a gift, and if you ever even THINK otherwise, Ill take you out." She whispered. Michel looked at The Queen blankly and unfazed.

She moved the broken bottle away from Michels neck and starred at Pattys tomb stone a single tear streaked down the side of her face. From then on out each year the white gunslinger came for Dally, sometimes on the last day of the year, other times on the first, but he always came and he always missed. Sometimes Michel fought back, turning his aura into a weapon to use against him.

~10 years later~

"Ill tell you later, gather your group, and meet me outside in five minutes. Is what I said FIVE HOURS AGO!" Smog yelled at Den. "Sorry, we stopped for lunch... seven different times... in seven different restaurants." Den whimpered. Den, Jaguar, William, and Bimala had quickly forgotten what they were supposed to be doing, moments after Den had told them, and decided to get some fries at the nearest diner. "How did you even pay for all of this!?" Smog shouted

Jaguars pockets tore open from the sheer weight of the collective amount of gold coins that he stole. they all spilled onto the floor. Smog looked at Jaguar disapprovingly. "What? I'm a pirate! It's what we Do!" Jaguar complained. "Ok, everyone line up!" Smog yelled everyone got in line. "There are three forms of aura, one is Combat aura used for well... combat. Another is Linked aura It can be used to find... someone you care about. And the third and final type of aura is what we will be learning today... Seeing aura.

This kind of aura can be used by any creature, it shows you the color of ones very soul. I'm sure that you four are strong enough to sense it, just not see it" Smog explained. "Thats probably what we felt when we fought the Kadidni back at the Tilla" Jaguar said. "Or When I first met your sexy, intimidating dad." Den remembered. Jaguar slapped him in the face and they continued the lesson.

"Ok, now the four of you, look at me" Smog said. "We have been looking at you, dude." Bimala answered. "No, focus on me what are my motivations, my desires, my wants and needs?" The four of them stared at Smog for awhile and one by one the began to see it... his aura. When they focused their eyes, Smog appeared to be on fire, except the fire was yellow and it wasn't harming him at all."Woah, are you ok, Smog?" William asked. Good, you can see it. What color is my aura? "yellow." Everyone said.

"Don't do that again guys, it's creepy. "Looking at the color of your opponents aura gives you a general idea of your opponents motives, and/or prime emotions." Smog concluded "What does yellow mean?" Bimala asked. Red means anger, or passion, orange means joy, or happiness. Yellow means fear, or caution. Green means good, Dark green means undead, Blue means intelligent, indigo means sadness, purple means lustful, Pink means love sick, Grey means Demon, Black with a White outline means pure evil, If you ever meet someone like that kill them immediately, or run Smog explained.