A Logical Strategy

"I WONT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!" He yelled, getting closer and closer. Dens sword met Gyllenes Ulfberht. The clash of these two blades made a piercing sound ringing out, and waking up everyone who was knocked out. They watched Den strike Gyllenes sword. Dens speed and power was enhanced by his strong aura. He channeled some aura into his blade, and started to gain the upper hand against Gyllene.

After an exchange of hundreds of blows Den was able to knock Gyllenes sword out of his hand. By this time his friends were able to recuperate, Jaguars vision was back to normal and every one was on their feet. "Let us pass... I won't ask again" Den said."Did you honestly think that was my true power? I was being nice and holding back because your kids, but I suppose you deserve to witness my full strength." Gyllene replied

Gyllene grabbed Dens right arm (which was holding his sword) with his index finger and thumb. Den tried to move his right arm to no avail. It wouldn't budge. Gyllene squeezed with all his might, snapping Dens arm in half. A fountain of blood sprayed from the stump that used to be Dens arm. This should have stung in agonizing pain to Den, but it didn't. To him, It was a lot less like getting your arm torn off, and more like stubbing your toe twice. Den realized that the more battles he went though, the less things like this hurt.

"Ok Thats it! Everyone, instead of attacking him one by one like complete idiots how about we all attack at once!" Den yelled angrily. "Huh thats not a bad idea..." Jaguar said. "All of us attacking at once. That just might work..." Throdrock said. "Ok Then do it you fools! Ill be back here providing support!" Den and his friends surrounded and began to kick Gyllene, beating him unconscious.

Den healed his arm back and grabbed Gylleneses arms, holding him up for Meressa to spray with her water blasts, reddening Gyllenes skin. Throdrock approached Gyllene and his weakened skin. She started to pound on his stomach with her fists. Gyllene woke up, crying in agony. While Throdrock continued to bombard him with her fists, everyone else surrounded him and started to kick him again. "Ah!- Ow!- Not the face!- Oh Geez!- Please!- You can go through!!!" Gyllenes shouted, through tears.

"We know, we're just giving you a little payback! I mean did you even know Den had a Healing factor?" Meressa asked. Den waved at Gyllene with his right hand, which was all healed now. "What..." Gyllene said, confused. Throdrock Stomped on his... Private parts. Den and Jaguar Winced. Gyllene fell unconscious. "Don't you think that was a little... Excessive?" Jaguar asked Throdrok. "I agree with Rosemary, that was a little much" Den said. "He cut your arm off Den, no one Hurts my friends and gets off Scott free!" Throdrock growled.

The four of them made their way to the third and final room, finding piles and piles of treasure as far as the eye can see " it's... So much" Jaguars said, in awe of all of the gold surrounding the four of them. "It's... so bright" Throdrock commented, shielding her eyes from the glimmer of the gold. "It's... Incredible" Meressa said. "No. Its your stuff." Den said. They all turned to what Den was referring to. There there was a large Bag filled with all of the Rosemary families belongings. "Hey guys... What's up" some lady said.