The Wrap Up

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" The rest of the Rosemary family yelled at Kofi. Den gripped the sword, attempting to block the bullets with it, like he sees in the movies. However, he was so exhausted that he was unable to move a muscle. All seven or the bullets hit him, but they didn't feel any worse than a punch to the shoulder. They deflected off of Dens skin, like they were nothing. "Woah!" Den exclaimed, surprised. "Thats the power of the swords of Midas! Whenever you're touching one, your skin becomes as though as gold." Kofi exclaimed

"What is wrong with you, Kofi!!!???" Eleanor yelled. "What? Either way he would have survived!" Kofi Replied. "Kids, Don't listen to Kofis ridiculous story, that sword is just Enchanted." Eleanor told the four. "Yeah, enchanted by King Midas's Ability!" Kofi yelled Proudly. Eleanor rolled her eyes, with a smile. "Hey dad, What were you doing in Gabriellas hideout with us? Why didn't you help, and how long were you there for???" Jaguar asked

"Well so me and your mother were taking a romantic walk through the city, kissing, and stealing things when we came across you four, just lying asleep inside of The Tycoon Pirates Hideout. Eleanor told me to look After you, so thats what I did. I didn't try to interfere with your battles until you almost killed someone, but thats it basically" Kofi explained.

"Isn't Gabriella going to try to take our stuff again?" Meressa asked "No, me and her are old friends, we were on the same hero team back in the day." Kofi said. "Super hero team???" Den asked starry eyed. "What?! No! super heroes are all stupid! Except for that Bat Dude in the comics." Kofi said.

"Hey, do you know how I was able to to transform the way I did?" Den asked "Nope, I may be grate at manipulating my aura, but teaching others, isn't my strong suit, My son here can't even use aura, since he's part monster. Only 1% of monsters can use their aura you know." Kofi explained. "Yeah I know, an old friend once told me that. Then can Jaguar spray water out of his hands, like Meressa?" Den asked. Kofi looked nervous.

"Um no, my son is a Humanoid - Human Hybrid, I conceived him with a Werecat-Jaguar. You could call it a Jaguar- person, Me and Eleanor were divorced at the time" Kofi said "Oooh... Needless drama, you know you could have stopped talking once you had answered my question, right?" Den asked, condescendingly."Whatever, If you want more information about aura, you should seek out the Cowboy Clan with My son, the cowboys are bounty hunters, and mercenaries. There you can buy anything, including information for the right price, and you have a ton of gold in that ship of yours, Den." Kofi answered.

"How did you know I had a ship???" Den asked. "Every Pirate can smell a bad lie." Kofi replied. Once your all healed up, you and my son will start your adventure." Kofi Concluded. "While your here and you cant move... I'm guessing that we might as well go on the date huh?" Throdrock asked, strolling over and Picking Den up. "Please... Someone Help me!!!" Den Shouted, there was no hope... Snu Snu was all but inevitable now.