A different approach to War

"What's the point of cheating if I learn and memorize things in order to do it!?" Isis asked. Ok fine, I could forgive all of that if you didn't copy this symbols down the DAY OF every test. You playing this too fast and loose, one of these days you're going to face the consequences" Temet told her sister.

      "Whatever, you're just hating because you didn't come up with it yourself" Isis said. Isis indeed did fake it until she made it. She held the rank of general of the Egyptian army. In a few days she would lead the battle against the Olympian and Asgardian armies and she was still The same slacker she had always been. On the day of the battle she went to the library to retrieve her book of Hieroglyphics. The battle would start in a few minutes.

      She approached the library, and saw all the books burning. She had used one of the hieroglyphs to make the book unburnable ages ago. She searched through the ashes of the fire, she looked in her usual hiding space for it, but it was nowhere to be found. She felt her presence in the pyramid waning. the Gods were summoning her to the battlefield. She materialized in a field of grass, surrounded by her fellow mages and soldiers. She still didn't know a single bit of magic.

      She had no Hieroglyphics. She had no way of defending himself, and she would be in the front lines. She was slaughtered in the first few minutes of the battle. As she was being hacked to pieces by some Olympian demigod she remembered what her sister told him."one of these days you're going to face the consequences" As the as her vision blurred and she faded away, she wished that she had listened to Temet.

~After the battle, Present day~

     "I have an idea" Bimala said. "Well go ahead, tell us!" Jaguar growled, impatiently. "Swordsman's Handbook: gods and Spirits: godly Warfare Chapter four: Treaties- A treaty among gods has to be signed by all gods apart of the conflict." Bimala Explained. How can we make that happen??? we cant convince three different gods at war to stop!" Smog interjected. "I'm not done yet, 'if the gods are unwilling to listen, you must find the son of Capital G God, Jesus Christ." who Can be found in the sea of monsters, giving tap dancing lessons" Bimala concluded.

      "Jesus gives Tapdancing lessons???? Smog asked. "Apparently." Bimala replied Smog bursted out laughing while everyone else just stared at him. "What's so funny about that" Den asked. "Yeah, if Jesus wants to tap-dance than that's his deal!" Jaguars said. "Wait so you guys have never heard the phrase Jesus tap-dancing Christ?" Smog asked, Shocked. They ignored him, turning to Bimala. Well How do we get to the sea of monsters? Den and Jaguar asked. Well, we COULD scour the ocean floor looking for one of the entrances to it , or we could just ask Heimdall, the breathing teleporter. How do we convince a god to do anything for us? Jaguar asked. "I'm not sure, but we have to try" Bimala replied