Arc 2 Conclusion Chapter 42

The Departure 

      Den awoke in a puddle of sweat that Wasn't his own. He looked over next to him and there Throdrock was, snorting loudly. It smelt horrible in the room they were in, but Den didn't mind. He never really did. Unlike many,  Den was used to putrid smells, having lived in Mahomet, a village of monsters for a few weeks. Den initially couldn't stand the smell of Throdrok because it reminded him to much of Harley. But Den had moved on, and he had helped Throdrok move on as well. It was time for him to leave The Tilla. 

     He woke Throdrok up. She kissed him saying "Morning Den, That felt so good, especially you stuck your finger in my-" "I  have to go, Throdrok" Den said "What??? Please don't go yet, your my only friend... With benefits, I love you, please don't leave!" Throdrok yelled. I'm  sorry but I cant stay. I can't stop, my adventure must go on." Den said. "Don't say that, we can keep having adventures here!" Throdrok cried. "Im going either way! You can accept that or not!" Den Shouted, tears flowing down his face. "Ok... I'm sorry" Throdrok said.

     Den told The rest of the Rosemary family about how he was all healed up now, and that he would be setting sail for the cowboy clan soon. The Rosemary family Gave Den and Jaguar a pair of fishing rods, and installed a fish tank on their boat, and loaded it with seafood. This way they would have a reliable place to store the food, without it rotting. They would only kill the fish right when they were about to eat it . They also gave Den a barrel of salt, telling him that this could also be used to preserve fish, or any meats that they may find. Last but not least, they gave Den a Ton of fresh water. All of this was useless because Den didn't have to eat or drink, But this is what Jaguar would be eating the entire adventure. 

     Installing the Tank and moving the fish took a day, but Finally Den was ready to set sail. Den was buying candied fish heads, when he heard a screeching noise, moans of agony and a slimy grinding sound on the boardwalks of the Tilla. He looked behind him to se the deformed abomination that was swamp man. Blood and Bile poured out of Swamp mans grey eyes, Rotten flesh fell off of swamp man, onto the docks, leaving a trail of grey wherever he went. "Hi Den" Swamp man said in a normal voice. "Hey Swamp man!" Den said back happily. 

     "I see you took my advice! You're building your team!" Swamp man said. "Yeah, and I'm not done yet!" Den replied. "Yes, Yes I know, but Den, you are driven by hate, you want to kill Ghq, but you don't even know who he is. You need a Different rent goal, you need to broaden you horizons, so you may be successful in your adventures." Swamp man said. "Oh. Ok Swamp man! Ill try my best!" "Thats all I ask" Swamp man said as he dragged himself away. As he moved along, six decapitated cats were lying where he had just been standing. "Man, what a nice guy Den said aloud, heading to his boat.

     Den and Jaguar had a few words with the Rosemary family. And they we're off, Dens boat drifting away from Tilla, The floating city "Goodbye, Den! Take care of my son." Kofi said. "Try to avoid sea monsters" Eleanor told the two boys. "Have fun!" Meressa said to her brother. "Don't Die Den!" Throdrok shouted through tears. Den and Jaguar waved back "Bye everyone!!!" They both said. They sat around on Dens boat. "Ok, set a corse for the Cowboy Clan!" Den Yelled. "I Don't Know where that is" Jaguar said. "Seriously??? Then where are we going??? Den asked.

       "Wherever Poseidon drifts us." Jaguar said with a smile. "Well ok thanks for that useless piece of information, Rosemary" Den said. "No problem" Jaguar replied. "Hey so your mom is a Jaguar woman, and your dad has that strange ability... I just realized that your ability is a combination of her natural power, and his ability." Den said. " Yup, My mom being a Humanoid Jaguar woman  can transform from a normal looking woman (with cat ears and a tail) to a Jaguar woman (Cat face, fur covered body, ears, tail) To a full on Jaguar" (Normal Jaguar). My dad has the ability Fagudeɛ He can transform any part of his body, or his entire body into any gems, or metals he's seen. 

This combined with my moms natural powers. Made my ability,  Agyinamoa" Jaguar explained. "Your ability is pretty impressive, I wish had one" Den said. "What do you mean??? I thought you had one, with that unbeatable healing factor!"Jaguar yelled. "Oh no, thats not an ability, its just the result of a spell that a wizard cast on me." Den explained. "Ok, fine but you still have that sword of Midas! Its so powerful, that ill have to use my pirate magic if I want to ever scratch you again!" Jaguar stated proudly "What did you say???" Den said as Jaguar grinned. Right that second Kofi was on the ship. "Woah, Dad???" Jaguar said, surprised.

 "What are you doing here" Den asked. "I sent the girls home, hopefully they'll do women's Day special, so I decided to tell you this while I was alone.  A Couple young swordsmen were looking for you, saying that the king of the swordsmen put a bounty on your head. Hopefully you will get your information from the cowboy clan before they catch wind of your bounty. Anyway, I'm just saying that you should be careful Den. And good luck son, bring home plenty of treasure!" Kofi said, diving off of the boat. "Damn, I didn't get to ask him where the Cowboy clan is!" Den yelled.  "Don't worry, Den it will all turn out ok!" Jaguar said. "Hey, Rosemary" Den said "What?" Jaguar replied. "I #$!^&* Your sister." Den said calmly.