We're Tired!

"This is the worst possible day for this to happen!" Smog Cried in between shots. When Jaguar buried William, He ran about, trying to get a shot in from a better angle. William emerged from the pile of rubble, kicking and screaming, Smog shot his aura, hitting him right between the eyes, and stunning him Jaguar rapped his lasso around William and pulled it tightly, while Den approached William with his Sword. 

    Willam knew that if he did nothing he would lose, "Indiscriminate Pulse!" William hollered. His sword glowed an even more intense pink, and blew everyone away, perhaps hurting himself more severely than any of his opponents. William stood up. He was lying in a crater that he created. William tore off the tattered remains of his shirt, and started to breathe heavily. I wont let any of you FUCKING amateurs beat me!" He yelled. Bimala Walked up to him and hit him in the head with the butt of her sword. He crumpled to the ground, a bloody shameful mess

   "Aww man! We had a plan where Den was going to use that sword to beat William!" Jaguar yelled. "It was enchanted by the Cowboy Queen, it can cancel out magic for 5 minuets, after that its useless!" Den Whined Suddenly the ground began to rumble thats "my Cue! Den, hand me the salt!" Smog commanded. "Ummmmm" Den said nervously. He handed the bag of a white, grainy substance to Smog. Smog took it, dipped his finger in it and took it back out, tasting his finger

It was sweet. 

  "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" Smog yelled, running into the town "Woah, watch the profanity, we dropped the F bomb like, five minutes ago! we're on thin Ice!" Den yelled back. "Salt! I Need Salt, please! Smog yelled, but no one payed him any mind. "Patty Died because of you!" Some would say. "Leave this town!" Others shouted. "Please! I'm Doing this for you! For all of you!" Smog hollered, Dropping to his knees.

    Why do you need salt so badly anyway? Den asked. "Its the only thing that keeps White Gunslinger, the man who killed my mother in place. He always starts in the same place, in front of my barn. Over the years, due to an accident I learned that if I put a ring of salt around the place he spawns in, He doesn't leave that area." Smog said.

  "Hey! We heard you needed Salt!" Derick, the Sasquatch, and Small Bertha, the 15 foot giant, who was technically just a really big human Both said together Remember the Giant thing.  "Forget it, look at the sky Smog said, pointing upwards. Everyone looked, and saw that, although it was 10 in the morning, the entire sky was turned an inky black. Almost as if the sun was covered by some evil source.

     There was a large Bang, and a bold of lighting struck near the farm "Ugh, its day after day of this crap" Jaguars sighed  "Yeah we just beat William, why should we have to fight again?" Bilama yelled. "Its all part of the job" A Ghost said. He and an old man walked up to Den and his friends. "We're not great for fighting, but we'll help you where we can, I'm Hennessy, and this is Detective ghost" Hennessy said. Smog lit a cigarette, and started loading his revolvers, then quickly realized that he didn't actually need to. "Here we go again" He said, taking a drag.