On-I mean Two Lucky Day

"Sorry about this, you seem very nice" as Tyson brought down his axe on Bimala when the strangest thing happened "ALL FATHER GIVE ME STRENGTH" they heard "what was that! Tyson said, right before water came crashing into the pit. Tyson flailed around in the water, trying to swim, but he was far to heavy, Bimala did her best to swim out, and eventually did, leaving her sword at the bottom of the pit.

    "ALL FATHER GIVE ME STRENGTH" a man shouted in the distance. That's when Jaguar heard a wave coming. He looked for cover and Saw nothing. Out of options, he grabbed Kana, who was still recovering from her magic. He put her in front of him, and braced for impact "WAIT!" Kana Yelled, right before she was directly hit by the wave. Once it dyed down she was missing all the flesh on the back side of her body.

   "please, don't tell my sister I died like this. Tell Chloe I died with honor." Kana whispered. She handed Jaguar a golden Suriken, with a strange symbol on it "Please." She said, before she took her final breath. Jaguar stood up, covered in cuts and walked over to Bimala, who had just crawled out of a deep hole filled with water

     Jaguar looked Bimala up and down. "It's a miracle that "You got out of there with two broken arms" He said. Bimala choked, trying to say something. "go on, spit it out" Jaguar prodded. Bimala spewed a stream of water from her mouth, and it just didn't stop, she was drowning, on dry land. "Wha-"Jaguar started then he remembered something Bimala had told him

     Swordsmen were directly connected to their swords. Any damage that hurt their swords would hurt them, and vice versa could it work the same for drowning. Jaguar dived into the water filled hole, looking for Bimalas sword. He spotted the Drakin, Tyson scaling the side of the hole, in an effort to get out. Every now and then he would fall back to the bottom, the rock he was scaling were too weak to support his weight. It was only a matter of time before he drowned.

    Jaguar saw a purple glint at the bottom of the water filled hole, It was Bimalas sword! He grabbed it and swam back to the surface, throwing the blade to dry land. Bimala gasped and grew up an ungodly amount of water, after she was done she hugged Jaguar tightly, who was slightly disgusted. Despite living at sea, he never really liked water.

      Jaguar stared at the water filled hole, he wanted to save the Drakin he saw in there, He could Brett underwater so there was no risk of drowning, but he knew that it might attack them again. Jaguar didn't get much of a choice, because the Drakin reached out of the hole, grasping for something, anything. Jaguar saw the rocks crumble beneath the heavy Drakin, and without thinking he grabbed its hand. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"Bimala Yelled "ITS TOO HEAVY, IT'LL DRAG YOU IN WITH IT!" She screamed.