(Chapter 36) The Night She Wished She Had

Lucinda P.O.V

My eyes slowly flutter open as I take in the cold tropical night air. The sky is a dark shade of blue with trickles of orange and red from the horizon indicating that the time is around. I stop myself from finishing as I realise it's too early for me to care since the sun isn't directing above me.

I close my eyes and wrap myself in the warm comfort of my bedsheets, since my PJ's seems to be doing nothing to keep me warm. I try to drift off to sleep but can't. My body feels so tired and sore. My chest feels heavier and an odd tingling sensation comes from my neck. I turn over to my right, body facing the wall as I place my hand on my neck.

Before I can think any more, I feel a warm arm slither around my waist and up to my chest, unbuttoning my shirt and taking a firm grasp on my right breast. I bite my lip and clench my fist as to not let any sound escape my mouth. However, in clenching my fist, my neck is left open and soon enough, a soft pair of lips dig themselves onto my already sensitive neck, biting and sucking. I let out a sharp gasp for air.

"As much as I love hearing you trying to hold back" A familiar feminine voice whispers seductively while buried in my neck. "I'd prefer louder music then that baby"

I feel her left hand snake under me and slide down my waist, resting on my inner thigh as her other hand tightens its grip. Suddenly my bra feels tighter, my inner thighs feel hotter and my neck receives a pleasant hit of pain as teeth bite down onto the tender skin.

I can't take it anymore and as a result, I jolt to my left, hoping to come face to face with her. But I'm only left with empty bedsheets. Before I can question anything, her hand slides around my body and unclips my bra. I take one final look at my left wall, then close my eyes. Her other hand slithers under me and soon both hands are clenching my breasts, tighter than my bra ever did. I bite my lip harder as I feel her nibble on my ear lobe.

"What did I say about louder music?" She asks, seductively and rhetorically, then continues to nibble. I place my hands on hers, stopping her. Her lips curl into a smirk as her tail slides down my PJ bottoms, between my ass then, up. I grab her tail at my belly button, not allowing it to move. However, this leaves her hands free to continue fondling my chest and her teeth to keep biting down on my ear. The sensation becomes too much and I jolt to my right, only to be left with cold, empty bedsheets once again.

I stair up at the ceiling, clothes in loose disarray, body sweaty and in heat. I generally slide off my PJ bottoms, leaving me in just an open bra, panties and a PJ top that does nothing to cover my body.

Out of necessity, I close my eyes, angle my legs slightly apart, place my hands above my head and wait. Soon, I feel a pair of hands crawling up my legs and to my thighs. I hold my breath as her heated breath tingles my inner thighs. Then, before I can even think another thought, she starts. I feel my panties gently slide down my legs as the cold creeps in. Only to be snuffed away by the violent warmth of her tongue, mere inches from me. I try to hold it in but at the moment she touches me, I let out a soft. "Y/n!" and everything falls still.

The cold creeps it's way over my whole body. I open my eyes and look down to find my panties still on, but damp.

I turn over, cover myself in bedsheets and hope to get back to sleep. Though cause of the state I'm in, it won't be possible.

Y/n P.O.V

"Morning sleepy head" Katelyn greets as my eyes force themselves open and I take in the warmth of the sunny tropic air and the comfort of my own bed.

"Morning" I greet back as Katelyn zips up the back of her bathing suit. "You alright?"

"Just a bit sore. You really gotta thing for neck biting don't you?" Katelyn jokes as she looks at her neck in the mirror, only to see a large hickey.