(Side Story 14) What If... Katelyn

Y/n P.O.V (Katelyn's Bedroom) (Morning)

Blue. I feel blue. And the only thing I can see is blue. The morning light shines on my face as I start to come to my senses. I try and move but somethings holding me down.

I turn my head away and look around my room. Though it's not the same as I remember. My desk's been moved. It's tidier and there's also. A PUNCHING BAG?

I start to connect the dots, and as I do I realise that the blue pillow I'm sleeping on is breathing. And has a steady heartbeat. Then it clicks. I'm not in my bedroom. Or even my house.

I move my hand up as gently as possible and peel back the long silky blue hair.

"KATELYN?!?!" I cry. As I lean up with my arms on either side of her head.

She starts to wake up and peers around the room then up to me. "Morning beautiful" She sleepily says as she looks me up and down. A slight bit of blush grows on her face. I look her up and down, and then myself, and realise that we're both not wearing anything.

"You okay? You look pretty shock...." She starts but I cut her off by shoving a pillow on her face. I then fall back onto the bed and curl up on the side.

"Hey what's wrong?" Katelyn asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder. I quickly brush it off and curl up with myself more. "Y/n talk to me. Please"

I look back at her with teary eyes. "Y.... you took advantage..."

Rewind

I look back at her with star-struck eyes. "Y... you feel the same way?" I ask, hoping she does.

"How could I not" Katelyn says as she rests her hand on my cheek. I pull her closer and we both share a loving kiss.

"Oh by the way I did kiss Lucinda the other day" I say as we pull away. Katelyn's expression grows sourer and she takes in a deep sigh. "Sorry, I just wanted to let you know"

"Thanks for being honest" Katelyn says, then leans in for another kiss. Only for me to place my finger on her lips.

"Also Laurance kissed me. Like last night" I say.

"Y/n, just shut up and kiss me" Katelyn says as she places her hands on my cheeks and pulls me in. Successfully landing a kiss.

Katelyn P.O.V (Phoenix Drop High Cafeteria) (1 Year Later)

"Hey baby blue" Y/n greets then immediately kissed me on the cheek. "How's my favourite girl?"

"She's still annoyed that you keep calling her that" I explain as I pout slightly. Y/n weaves her arms around my neck and rests on my back while I sit at the table.

"Awww, you two make such a cute couple" Aphmau gushes from across the table. Y/n suddenly peaks up and blushes at the fact that she didn't notice that Aphmau, Nicole, Garroth, Kawaii-Chan, Laurance, Dante and Travis are all at the table aswell.

"Oh, hi everyone" Y/n waves while trying to hide her blush. She sits down next to me and instantly relaxes against me. "So Aph, how goes the hunt for a new alpha?"

"You didn't here?" I ask.

"Hear what?" Y/n questions, with one of her ears angling to the side in the cutes way imaginable.