(Chapter 60) What You Can Lose

Aaron P.O.V (Cave)

"This way, quickly!" Y/n says, leaning the way through the caves.

"You sure?" Aph asks, seeing her like this, this worried and scared, pains me.

"Trust the cat nose" She jokes, making some over the top gesture, that judging by the how over the top she's acting, she's trying to hide how nervous she is.

The three of us continue through the cave till we reach the lodge, immediately taking a relieving breath as the warm air rushes over us. I look over at Aph, concern and worry still on her face. Almost instinctively, I wrap an arm around her, comforting as best I can. Then, there's Y/n. She looks almost impatient, restless.

"Go" I tell her, "We'll be right behind you, go find Lucinda"

"I barely even finished my sentence before she took off out the room, on the hunt for her witch girlfriend.

"Aaron, what's going on?" Aph asks, cradled I my arms.

"I'm not fully sure..." I start.

"Aaron..." The look in Aph's eyes nearly kills me.

"Everyone's in trouble, I don't know the full story but Lucinda does. We need to stick together" I say, giving in.

"Then let's find them" Aph says, standing up and holding out her hand.

Y/n P.O.V

"Lucinda!?!?" I shout running down the halls and into the open lobby. Practicing jumping down the stairs.

"Y/n!" Garroth calls out from the kitchen. Without any hesitation, I run over, looking him up and down as I do to check if he's okay.

"Are you okay?" I ask, meeting him face to face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?" He asks.

"I'll be alright. Where's everyone else?"

"I'm not sure, Zane and Kim went of somewhere"

"And Lucinda?"

"..."

"She's not back yet!?" I shout. My eyes start darting around the room, looking for any trace of her.

"No..." Garroth says, quietly.

"Okay, Aph and Aaron are in the room with the secret door. Go find them, protect them and bring them back here. And stay with them, no matter what" I order.

"Y/n..."

"Garroth, trust me please"

"Okay" Garroth says, giving me a nod before we both head off.

"Aaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Zane" We both say as we look at each other.

"Fine Aph and Aaron, I'll take care of it" I say, running off to follow the scream. I start heading up the stairs, oppersite to the side Garroth, Aph and Aaron are.