(Chapter 49) The Past And The Present (20k Special)

Y/n P.O.V

"Hey Y/n" Garroth says as he walks over and glares at Gene. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"I'm actually on the phone right..." I say before Garroth grabs me and pulls me away from Gene. "Can I call you back?" I ask Lucinda.

"Sure" Lucinda says rather bluntly, sounding unnaturally mad. I need to remember to check in on her as soon as Garroth's finished.

"Garroth what is it?" I ask as we come to a holt.

"Why are you being so chummy with Gene?" Garroth asks, clearly annoyed.

"I'm giving him a chance" I explain. "What are you doing on a data? And with Ivy nonetheless. I thought you didn't like here?"

"Don't change the subject" Garroth says. "After everything that happened, you're just gonna forgive and forget?"

"Garroth, people change. I'm not forgiving Gene from high school. I'm just seeing who he is now" I explain.

"Just be careful, you know I love you" Garroth says.

"I know, I love you too" I say as I place my arm on his shoulder. "Besides, I know that even if I'm not, you'll be there to protect me"

"Y/n..." Garroth mumbles.

"After all, I can't expect you to let me protect you if I don't let you protect me" I say as I push him back. "Now, go back to your table, it's rude to leave a lady waiting"

"Everything alright?" Gene asks as I walk past him and over to our table.

"Just more motivation for you to be on your best behaviour" I joke.

"Foooood?" Katelyn moans as Gene and I reach the table. Travis just sits there, nervous.

"Should be arriving shortly" I say as I take a seat opposite her.

"Speaking of which" Gene says.

"Here, your food" A waitress says in a weird voice as she hands us our food. A waitress that looks suspiciously like Aph.

"Well, come on Gene" I say as I stand up and take my plate.

"Where are we going?" Gene asks.

"Well I'm gonna go check on my girlfriend" I say as I start eating my food. "You can do whatever so long as you don't disturb these two love birds"

"Wait, Y/n..." Travis pleads.

"Have fun lover boy" I tease as I pull Gene away.

Lucinda P.O.V

Slam!

"HEY BABE!" Y/n shouts as she bursts into our room. I quickly slam my spellbook shut.

"Y/n!" I shout. She walks over and gives me a quick peck on the cheek before slamming the door behind her then sitting down cross-legged on our bed. "Yes?"

"I need you to teach me about myself" Y/n says, I blush slightly but since there's no one at the house right now. I lean in and start kissing her. I slide my hand under her hoodie, pulling it off her shoulders, revealing her neck. Like a vampire, I dive in and start kissing and biting her neck gently.

"Wow wow wow" Y/n says as she pushes me off. "As much as I'd love for you to continue, that isn't exactly what I had in mind"

"What did you have in mind?" I ask, pouting slightly, but still proud of the red bite mark on Y/n's neck.

"I wanna know more about Neko's" Y/n says, surprising me since I wasn't expecting her to show interest in such things.

"Well first things, you're gonna need a notebook?" I ask, already knowing the answer I'm gonna get.