(Chapter 6) Plans in motion

Y/n P.O.V

Y/n: A sleepover does sound like a good idea

KC: Kawaii-Chan knew you'd like it

Y/n: One question though. What's in it for you?

KC: Kawaii-Chan doesn't know what you're talking about. Kawaii-Chan definitely doesn't have any secret agenda that Y/n-Senpai wouldn't like

Y/n: Well that doesn't sound suspicious at all. But against my better judgement a sleepover does sound fun. Let's do it

KC: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Kawaii-Chan promises that Y/n-Senpai won't regret this

Y/n: I have a strange feeling I will

KC: Y/n-Senpai's parents are out this weekend so we'll have it at yours. Kawaii-Chan will start baking cakes for tonight. Thank you soooo much

Y/n: Wait I didn't agree to have it at mine. Also how did you know my parents aren't home?

Y/n: KC?

Great now I've got to get ready for a sleepover, and invite people. And get permission for them to stay the night. And with all that I have to somehow counter what ever scheme that KC's concocted. This is going to be great. Just great.

Okay first I gotta check with everyone that it's okay. I head up the stairs and see Garroth leaving Vylad's room and so I go straight into Vylad's room while the doors still open.

"Yo Vylad" I say as I pop through the doorway.

"Yo Y/n?" He looks at me questioningly.

"I'm have some friends over. You okay with that?"

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks"

"You know it's funny you should mention that considering that Garroth just" Vylad says as he's cut off my Garroth bursting out in front of me with a scared look on his face.

"Hi baby sister. What you doing?"

"Urrrr Hi Garroth. I was trying to listen to Vylad before you rudely cut him off" I say with a stern look on my face.

"It was nothing right Vylad" Garroth says looking to Vylad for confrontation.

"Yep absolutely nothing"

"Uhuh sure. Anyway Garroth now that you're here I was gonna ask. I was thinking of have some Girls round for a sleepover, you alright with that?" I say ignoring Garroth's suspicious behaviour.

"So you'll be in your room with your friends for the night?"

"Yeah basically"

"Shit. I.... I mean. Sure I don't got a problem with it.

"Thanks. Anyway imma go set up" I say as I leave the room heading towards Zane's. As I do I hear Garroth get annoyed at Vylad for some reason. Oh well I'll probably find out later.

I knock on the door and get greeted with a moody sounding. "Come in" So I gently open the door and see Zane with his arm over his chair looking back towards me.

"Hey so just to let you know I'm having some friends over for a sleepover"

"Okay" Zane says blankly.

"Thanks" I say as I sigh in relief.

"For what" Zane looks at me, confused.

"For not being suspiciously cryptic. You know, like literally everyone else I've talked to" I shout hoping Garroth can hear me and get the hint. And if I'm lucky KC will also be about to hear me and also get the hint. "Well anyway cya".