(Chapter 42) The Morning After (15k special)

Lucinda P.O.V

Purr! Purr!

I force my eyes open only to be met with the harsh sun gleaming through Y/n's ears as she rests her head on my shoulder, nose nuzzled into my neck. All I hear is her gentle purring deafening the ocean waves outside and all I feel is the soothing vibrations of her breathing echoing through my body. I can't move, not that I want to, but even if I did Y/n's arms are wrapped around me, preventing me from budging even an inch. Any tighter and I would be hard to breathe.

I shift my arm around her body and up to her head, gently stroking her. I then take a second to look around. Seems like we're in mine and Kawaii-Chan's room, though Kawaii-Chan herself isn't in sight. The room's mostly a mess but most of it is Kawaii-Chan's usual clutter, except a dent in the wall. Need to apologise to Aaron for that one.

Suddenly Y/n nuzzles into me more with her lips no more than a quarter of an inch from my neck, with her warm breath sending tingles with every purr. I feel my body grow hotter and I instinctively grip the bedsheets as I bite my lip. Soon, a soft "Y/n..." escapes my lips and I start to feel her shuffle awake, away from my neck but still pressed against my body.

"Lucinda?" Y/n mumbles as she starts to come to her senses. She rubs her eyes with the hand that was wrapped over my body the shouts "Lucinda!" as she fully comes to her senses. She dives in and quickly starts kissing me. We kiss for what feels like hours till I force Y/n off in order not to suffocate, not that that would be a bad way to go. I turn my head as Y/n plants kiss after kiss all over my face.

"Hey, I'm real. I'm real" I joke in between laughs.

"Sorry, I just" Y/n says as she stops and tears start to swell up in her eyes. She dives back in for another hug. "I'm so sorry, I love you"

"Hey, hey it's okay" I say as I start stroking her as she crying into my chest. "I love you too"

"Are you okay?" Y/n asks rather frantically as she leans up to lock eyes with me.

"Yeah yeah I'm good" I say as I hold her head in my hands. "What about you?"

"Who cares?" Y/n jokes while laughing to herself.

"I do" I say while laughing with her.

"But seriously Y/n" I say as I wipe the tears of joy from her eyes.

"Yeah yeah I'm good" Y/n says as she leans into my hand and rests against my chest.

"So, you finally turned into a panther. How was it?" I ask.

"Wait you knew I could do that?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah, did you not?" I ask, hoping for an answer I know I'm not gonna get.

"No" Y/n mumbles quietly to herself. I chuckle to myself at my girlfriend's obliviousness and kiss her forehead. "So can all Neko's turn into panthers?"

"All Neko's can turn into big cats. The type of cat depends on the colour of their ears and tail. Blond for lion, orange/ginger for tiger and black for panther. You really need to do some research into your own species" I joke.

"Well, I've been a little busy" Y/n says with a cute pouty face.

"Doing what?" I ask.