(Chapter 7) Girls love Girls and Boys

Y/n P.O.V

Another knock on the door distracts me from finishing up the last little bits of set up. KC showed up not long ago, and so has been forced, by me, to help finish setting up. I walk up to the door and open it slowly revealing Aph and her Mom. I can tell immediately that Aph is embarrassed and her Mom is holding back her excitement.

"Hi Mrs Aphmau's Mom. Hi Mrs Aphmau's Mom's daughter" I say cheerfully, mainly cause I'm excited for Aph and KC to meet. I know they're gonna hit it off.

"What?" Aph says?

"I don't know. I'm trying something new. Thoughts?"

"First one, yes. Second one, no" Aph says sternly.

"Good to know"

"Awwwww I'm so excited for my Mija's first slumber party" Aph's Mom screams. To the point where mine and KC's ears twitch cause we're more sensitive to deafening screams.

"Ouch. Can you tone down the excitement. You know while I can still hear it" I say, slight anger evident in my voice.

"That was a little rude and very sassy. I like her" Aph's Mom says with a smug look on her face. "Well then I'll leave you too it, have fun but don't get into trouble, or I'll be holding you responsible" She says while pointing at me.

"Of course ma'am" I say while jokingly saluting.

"Well have fun Mija" She says as she kisses her in the head and turns to walk away.

"Bye Mom" Aph shouts and her Mom turns and gives her a wave in response.

"You're Moms nice" I say as Aph walks in.

"Yeah just don't mention anything about boys. How did you do that by the way?" Aph questions.

"Sometimes I have to go with Garte to business events, like meetings or dinners, so I know how to swoon people over if I really need to. It comes in handy but it's best on people who don't know me, so I can't really do it to you cause you can tell when I'm acting out of character. I mainly just use it to get a free drink if there's a new employee at Starbucks"

"Seems useful then" Aph says while chuckling.

"Anyway there's someone I want you too meet" I say as I grab Aph's arm and pull her towards the kitchen, where a certain pink haired meif'wa is baking some last minute cookies. You know to go alone with the cake, sweets and biscuits that she already made before she got here. "Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan. Kawaii-Chan, Aphmau. Or have you met?" I say while pointing at the respective person.

"Not really. You're that meif'wa girl in my home room right?" Aph says questioningly.

"Woah she's a meif'wa. I had no idea" I say sarcastically and in response I get a giggling KC and an annoyed Aph.

"Yeah. Kawaii-Chan has seen Aphmau-Chan around school, especially with that boy Aaron" KC whispers. It's clear Aph didn't hear what she said about this Aaron guy. But I did.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Kawaii-Chan" Aph says nervously. I can tell she's still shy. She just needs something to bond over.

"Hey Aph can you take these stuff up to my room, it's the door on your right as you go up the stairs. It's also got a line of string on the floor so if you see that. You're in the right place"

"Sure" Aph says as she grabs the two bags of food and starts to head upstairs. I quickly slide next to KC and give her an annoyed look.

"What?" KC asks.

"You've been in school for a day and you're already shipping people"

"Kawaii-Chan has no idea what you're talking about" She says as she looks away nervously.