(Chapter 5) More Pancakes

Y/n P.O.V

Sun light beamed down on me as I struggled to get up. I couldn't tell if my lack of movement was because I was too tired or the fact that 2 of my 3 brothers were sleeping on top of me with the other bother being slept on my me. Man Garroth makes a comfy pillow. Basically Garroth's sleeping in my bed, I'm lying next to him, on top of his arm, Vylad's sleeping between me and Garroth but mostly on me and Zane's on the other side of me, cuddled up as close as he can be to me. If Garroth or Vylad pointed it out later I know he would say that it was because he didn't want to fall off the bed but I know he really wanted to be close to me.

I notice Zane starting to flinch awake so I just lie there hoping he doesn't notice that I'm awake. I shut my eyes. I can feel him start to shift out of bed but gets stuck momentarily as he's forced to stop and unravel my tail which was unintentionally rapped around his leg. I get a weird feeling as he pulls on my tail and so I instinctively flinch which causes Zane to be more careful but also causes my ears to twitch and rub against Garroth's chin. Zane notices this and so quickly and quietly leaves the room making sure not to disturb us.

Then I start to feel Garroth move more. Probably as a result of my flinch. As he comes to his senses he slowly pulls his arm out from under me and gently lays Vylad down on the bed next to me, which results in Vylad instinctively cuddling up closer to me. Which I gladly excepted by shifting to my side and rapping my arms around him, instantly stopping his shivering. Not that it's a cold morning, but just that he was used to the warmth.

As I hear Garroth close the door I open my eyes to check to see if Vylad is awake and coincidentally Vylad does the same. After a few seconds of us staring into each others eyes, we both silently agree to stay and both close are eyes. I hold Vylad that little bit closer and he holds me that little bit tighter and so we both drift off for another little bit of sleep.

After about half an hours more sleep, I pull myself out of bed leaving Vylad to get some more sleep. I think he must have burnt out all his energy when we were watching movies cause he wouldn't respond to any attempt I made to try and wake him up.

I scurry downstairs as I doubt Garroth and Zane have made any breakfast for them selfs, and as I expected.

"Good morning baby sister. So what's for breakfast?" Garroth greats with a cheery smile.

"Depends. What do you two want?" I say giving in to the role of chef for the morning. And probably noon and afternoon as well. Scratch that probably the whole weekend. I don't mind though, it's the least I can do for them helping me last night.

"Some pancakes would be nice" Zane chirps in from the living room.

"Lucky for you that's the chefs specialty. A batch of breakfast pancakes coming right up" I say as I skip to the kitchen to start work.

"Did I hear something about pancakes?" Vylad yawns as he sleepily walks down the stairs.

"Yeah me, Y/n and Zane were just disguising breakfast" Garroth says.

"So pancakes for breakfast?" Vylad asks.

"Yep" Me, Zane and Garroth all say together.

"Didn't we have pancakes for breakfast yesterday?" Vylad questions.

"So does that mean you not want any?" I say.

"I never said that" Vylad says as he sits down at the kitchen counter, waiting for the first batch.

Soon after I finish up the pancakes for everyone, and as my three brothers finished devouring their pancakes I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I go to reach for it.

"Thanks for breakfast baby sister" Garroth sings.

"Yeah thanks Y/n" Vylad cuts in.

"Thanks" Zane says.

"Honestly guys it's okay. I should be thanking you lot for last night. I really appreciate it " I say.

"It's okay Y/n we're always here for you just as you're always here for us. Even though we sometimes have a weird way of showing it, we love you" Garroth says happily as Vylad and Zane both nod in agreement.

"Thanks guys, love you too"

They all put their plates in the dishwasher and go off to do their own thing for the day. Which leaves me to sit down and enjoy the rest of the pancakes as I check to see who messaged me. I look to go check and see that it's from KC. So with a pancake in my mouth I start to reply.

KC: Morning Y/n-Senpai

Y/n: Morning KC

KC: So Kawaii-Chan was thinking. Why don't we have a girls night

Y/n: I'm doing good thanks for asking. You?

KC: Oh sorry Kawaii-Chan forgot. And Kawaii-Chan's good

Y/n: So what's this about a girls night then?

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here

Sorry for the shorter than usual chapter, just wanted to set up for the next one which will be longer. Either that or I'll split it into 2 parts. Who knows. Well anyone who's reading this after the next chapter is up knows but you get the point regardless. I also just wanted to say thanks. As I write this 1 person has read through the other chapters and I just wanted to say thank to that 1 person for giving this story a chance. And thank you to anyone else who reads this.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading