(Side Story 4) Pillow-cinda (5k special)

Lucinda P.O.V

Scratch! Scratch!

I turn my head away from my books to see a familiar looking cat at my window. Even though the darkness of the night is almost completely engulfing her, she's practically glowing with excitement.

I walk up and open my window. I know I can do it with magic but I'll take any excuse I can to be closer to her. She jumps in and hops onto my bed and under the covers.

"Hey babe" I hear a muffled Y/n greet from in my bed. "Mind tossing me some clothes?"

I grab a PJ top and bottom's from my cupboard and toss them over to her as I sit back down in my desk chair, facing my books.

"You know I've seen you naked before, you don't need to be embarrassed" I say.

"I know, it's just. Well I can't really explain it but it just still makes me a bit uncomfortable" Y/n says shyly.

"It's okay if it makes you uncomfortable then I won't force you, just know that there's nothing you can do to make me love you any less than I already do"

"Well........" Y/n says, I turn around to see her with her index fingers together, looking very suspicious.

"What is it?" I joking ask.

"It's nothing, I just thought that maybe........"

"Y/n? What do you want?" I joke.

"Can we cuddle?" Y/n says while looking down to the floor.

"Awwwww baby of course" Y/n's face lights up at the words, she's practically beaming with excitement. "But......" Y/n's face droops, along with her ears and tail. "I do need to finish studying first"

"Can't you take a break?" Y/n murmurs while giving the most adorable sad pout.

"I wish I could but I've got a test tomorrow and I really need to do well on it"

"Well, can I help. Make it go faster" She asks as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I really just need to focus" I say.

"Oh, okay" Y/n says as she gets off from my back and sits on my bed.

A few minutes go by and I sit there worrying if I was too harsh on her. I hear her get up and start to walk around. I think nothing of it but the silence soon becomes deafening, till.

Smash!

I turn round to see Y/n standing over a broken mug. "Y/n!" I shout, more disappointed than angry. Luckily it was empty so there isn't any mess other than the shattered remains of the mug.

"I'm soooo sorry" Y/n spits out. "I'll fix it"

"Y/n" I say, but am ignored.

"I'll get you a new mug don't worry" She spits out.

"Y/n!" I say a little louder, but am still ignored.

"It isn't that bad, you just focus on your work and I'll deal with this"

"Y/N!" I shout. Y/n freezes and looks like a petrified cat. "Please stop. Just give me some space, I'll call you when I'm done"

Y/n nods and silently walks over to the door, closing it behind her. I wave my hand and soon the piece of the cup float up and into the bin. I go back to studying. Was I too harsh on her. It's only a mug but still. I needed to get through to her and sometimes shouting is the only way. I should still apologise. But am soon disturbed by.

Scratch! Scratch!

On my door.

"Y/n?" I ask, slightly annoyed. Soon she peaks her head through the door. "I'm not done" I say and she pouts slightly but closes the door. After a few more seconds.