(Chapter 63) Spoken And Unspoken Words

Y/n P.O.V

"Thats the one" I say, going to gesture towards says bag but stop at the sight of Ein's blood on my hand. I shake my hand with a look of disgust on my face, though it doesn't do much to clean my hand. Remaining stained with the weight of my actions. "You gonna hand it over or am I gonna have to fight someone after all?"

"Oh I don't want to fight you Y/n. I simply want to make a deal" The man suggests.

"Since you don't seem to quite understand, imma just spell it out for you..." I say, moving out of the way to clearly show he man the corpse of Ein. "...I'm really not in the talking mood"

...

"You know, you continue to surprise and impress me Y/n" He rambles as I move closer to him. Only to...

Poof

...disappear into cloud of smoke as soon as I reach for the bag.

"Are you sure you're one of Garte's kids?" He then calls out from the second floor, looking down at me with his hands crossed. Though one look at my face swipes the smug look he owns. "Oh, touchy subject I see"

"What do you want, demon?" At that, his depender final changes and for a few seconds, he cuts the smug attitude.

"My you really are something special?" She says, tone mimicking a proud parent as he leans against the railing. "Well done, well done, I am indeed a demon. As for what I want. Well. I want you"

"I'm spoken for" Blank voice being slowly over shadowed with rage.

"Well, not if you don't get this bag back"

SMASH!!!

He dodges just a hairs length away from a deadly strike from my panther claws. After darting up the stairs so quickly, bloodily fuelled on rage alone, I have to catch my breath. The demon on the other hand lands safely on the bottom floor after having rolled backwards over the railing.

"Could just just calm down for a sec..." He stops at the sight of my panther form jumping down from the second floor, jaws and claws ready to kill.

"Taolf" Stopping me, midair. Then with a flick of his finger, he sends me.

Crash!

Into the wall.

"Tfihs" My paws fade back into hands while I try to get to my feet.

"What?..."

His fingers wrap around my neck, holding my body against the wall, feet struggling Ito reach ground as my lungs struggle to reach air.

"Now, do I need to demonstrate even more how you can't beat me or can we get to the point of my little visit?" I extend my claws and starting digging up the flesh of his hand but it heals just as quickly as I tear it apart.

His demonic eyes, scarily contrasting his human appearance, remain locked with mine as my strength starts to waver. Having exhausted all my options and running down to my last minuscule sliver of oxygen, my arms drop, and my head soon follows. And like a row of dominoes, my eyelids follow suit.