(Chapter 47) Little Tsundere

Lucinda P.O.V

"Come here Celestia" I say as I pull Celestia off of Y/n and start cuddling her in my arms, keeping her away from Y/n. "You alright down here?"

"I'm covered in dog saliva, you tell me" Y/n says, slightly muffled cause she's face down in the floor.

"Y/n...?" Travis mumbles as he sits up and starts rubbing his head.

"Travis!" Katelyn shouts as she quickly rushes next to him.

"Urrr, should we give you two some space?" Y/n asks as she gets up.

"Y/N SHUT UP!" Katelyn shouts, flustered.

"Angel!" Travis says as he comes to his senses.

"Hey, lover boy" Y/n says rather suavely as she removes the last bit of dog drool from her face. "You're looking a lot better without all that dirt covering your face. You sure have grown this high school"

"WHAT!" Katelyn and I both shout.

"You still look as captivating as every" Travis flirts. "I think I'll stick with angel, it's the only word that does you justice"

"You've certainly grown a lot more charming" Y/n flirts back as she and Travis stand way too close for comfort. "Can't wait to see what else has grown"

"That's it" I say as pull Travis away from Y/n, pushing him back onto the sofa.

"Lucinda baby, be gentle with me" Travis says as winces in slight pain.

"And you..." I say as I look back to see a huge, smug grin on Y/n's face. I suddenly lose all words and just stand there like an idiot.

"Was someone jealous?" Y/n teases, so I grab her by the ear and pull her out the room. "Ouch ouch ouch, Lucinda I'm sorry, forgive meeee!" She pleads as we exit, leaving a flustered and jealous Katelyn with a smug and wounded Travis.

Y/n P.O.V

"Awww, I'm sorry baby" I say as I wrap my arms around Lucinda's back as she sits on our bed. "Was my little tsundere jealous?"

Lucinda stands up and glares at me with her arms crossed as I sit up and sit cross-legged on the bed with a silly grin. "First off, little? No no no, I am bigger than you in every way"

"Don't I know it" I tease.

"Shut it! Secondly, tsundere? I love you, I don't try and hide that. You're the one..." Lucinda starts.

"Huh, I'm the one?" I tease causing Lucinda to look even more upset, though I can tell she loves it.

"You're the one, who was flirting with Travis" Lucinda continues after a moment to calm herself.

"And you got jealous" I say as I lean into her, our faces mere inches from each other. Only for Lucinda to pull me into a passionate kiss, pushing both of us back down onto the bed with her on top of me as I lie.

"Yes" Lucinda says quietly. "I wanna be the one you flirt with"

Cause of how cute her expression is, I can't resist and pull her down for another kiss. "I'm sorry I made you jealous. But in my defence, you look very cute when you're annoyed. But, hey, how about I make it up to you?"