(Side Story 8) A New Years Kiss

Y/n P.O.V

"Come on, come on" I say as I pull Lucinda into the mall.

"Y/n, slow down" She says while struggling to hold back a laugh.

"I'm with Lucinda on this one, we've got plenty of time before midnight" Katelyn says as she, along with Garroth, Laurance, Zane and KC walk in behind us.

"Where's everyone else, I thought they were supposed to be meeting us here?" Garroth asks.

"Right over here bro" Dante shouts, we look over to see Dante, Travis, Nicole and Aph all sitting outside a small coffee shop.

We all walk over and sit down in some spare seats. Katelyn sits next to Nicole and Dante and Travis sit next to each other. Zane sits by himself but weirdly close to KC. Close in Zane standards that is. KC and Aph are sitting together with Garroth next to Laurance. I sit on the table just behind Lucinda, with one of my legs on Lucinda's armrest. Everyone starts talking amongst themselves so I turn to Lucinda.

"Love you" I quickly spit out.

"Love you too?" She says back. "What's the occasion?"

"Just wanted to let you know" I say back.

"Sorry, hope I'm not too late" A familiar sounding voice calls out. I turn around to see Aaron, standing there looking surprisingly nervous.

"Aar...." I start.

"Aaron!" Aph shouts, interrupting me as she gets up and walks over to him.

"Urrr what was that?" I ask as I get up and walk over to them. "I thought you two hated each other?"

"Well, we got to know each other and learned that we have a lot in common" Aph rambles out.

"She knows" Aaron says.

"Wait you know Aaron's FC?"

"Yeah"

"For how long?"

"Since me and him got in that fight with those werewolves. How long have you known?"

"Well the day after you got expelled I ended up in one of the musical rooms, cause I needed a place to process my emotions"

"She was balling her eyes out cause you were gone" Aaron buts in.

"Aaron!" Aph shouts back.

"Awww Aph" I say as I pull her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way"

"It's okay, besides I won't have found out that Aaron was FC without you" Aphmau says back as we pull apart. "Wait why didn't you tell us that we know each other?"

"It was funny watching you two dance around the other" I joke.

"No, it was not!" KC buts in.

"Well anyway, I'm glad you two found each other" I say, then turn back to the group. "So what are we doing while we wait for midnight?"

"Well we've got to be up on the roof in a few hours so I guess we could just wander around the mall for a bit" Nicole says.