(Side Story 10) What The Future Holds

Y/n P.O.V

"KC, cut it out" I say as KC brushes through my tangled hair as I sit in my room, in front of my mirror. "Lucinda's gonna be here any second"

"Y/n-Senpai stop moving, Kawaii-Chan needs to make sure everything is perfect" KC says.

"Lucinda says I'm perfect no matter what" I say with a smug grin on my face.

"Lucinda-Chan is just trying to make Y/n-Senpai not feel bad. Y/n-Senpai looks like a scruffy ally cat and is in no condition to be going to prom" KC says in a huff.

"You do look pretty messy most of the time" Katelyn adds.

"It's true, I can confirm" Aph agrees as she joins Katelyn on my bed, since I'm the only one who's not ready considering I was forced in the shower for longer than I would have liked.

"Besides Y/n-Senpai has plenty of time" KC jokes.

Knock knock knock

"You were saying" I joke.

Lucinda P.O.V

"Lucinda...." Y/n's mom greets as she opens the door, but stops herself as she takes a look at me. "You look so pretty" She gushes.

"Thanks" I retort, confidently. "You look great yourself"

"Awwww you little charmer" She gushes again. "Anyway come in, Y/n's in her room getting ready"

I walk in and notice Aaron, Zane and Garroth all in the living room, with Zane sitting as far away from the both of them as possible. I walk over and sit on the sofa next to them since I doubt the girls will let me upstairs before they get Y/n ready.

"Hey guys" I greet as I sit down.

"Hey" The all retort back in their usual tones.

"So I assume that Aaron, you're taking Aph to Prom and I know that Garroth, you're taking Katelyn but Zane who are you going with?" I ask.

"He's going with Kawaii-Chan" Garroth says all giddily.

"GARROTH!!!!" Zane shouts.

"What? I'm just so happy that my baby brothers got someone to go with" Garroth gushes.

"How exactly are you three even going to prom, none of you are seniors or juniors?" Aaron asks.

"Well Katelyn and Y/n got invited cause they were the main roles in the musical and my teachers on the host staff and asked me to help" Garroth explains.

"But that doesn't explain how Zane and Kawaii-Chan are going" Aaron states.

"Well, Kawaii-Chan is coming as Katelyn's plus one and Zane is coming as my plus one" Garroth states.

"Isn't that kind of cheating?" I ask.

"Well it's happening and I doubt they'll kick them out or anything so it should be fine" Garroth says.

"So are we gonna sit here all night or should we get going?" Y/n says. We all turn round to see her leaning against the wall looking, perfect.