(Chapter 19) A Morning to Remember (1k special)

Y/n P.O.V

"Morning babe" I hear an all too familiar voice say. The light of the morning beams down causing me to flinch and move closer to Lucinda in an attempt to keep what sleep I still have. I feel Lucinda. No. I feel my girlfriend, stroking me slowly while I start to purr.

"Awww so cute" She whispers, attempting not to disturb me anymore than she has too. The heat from the sun is matched only my the heat coming off Lucinda. It's so warm and inviting, I could stay like this for ever. And I intend to.

"Babe. Do you want some breakfast?" Lucinda says softly. I give her a small nod in response and she starts to shift out of bed. Only for me to wrap my arms around her waist as soon as she sits up. "Babe, I need to actually go and make it"

"Please don't leave me" I wimpier as my purring stops. My head is pressed up against her spine so she feels my words echo through her body, causing her to shiver. "Please don't leave, I'm not ready"

I feel Lucinda take it a deep breathe as she goes to speak. But not wanting to risk her leaving, I pull her down. Lucinda lands next to me facing outwards while I lay behind her with my arms, now snaking around her soft body.

"You realise you're gonna be hungry later. I don't wanna see you starve" Lucinda starts but the quick kisses I give to her tender neck stops her, causing her to laugh uncontrollably. "Stop it I'm sensitive there" She laughs as I just continue, ignoring her adorable pleads for freedom. "Okay okay you win" She says as is stop.

She shifts her body round so that we are now both facing each other with our arm wrapped around the others smooth body. I shiver slightly at the sensation on Lucinda's hands, slowly engulfing me into a tight hug. As she does, each of her finger tips sends an overwhelming feeling of safety and comfortable. I melt into her body. Leaving no space between as as I lean in and kiss her softly.

After our lips part, I rest my head on her chest as I feel her chin delicately fall onto mine. We both lye there. Bathing in the warmth of the other. Both of us unwavering.

"I-I love you" I hear Lucinda say. Those words echo through my body and send so many signals to my brain. I can't think clearly, everything suddenly becomes overwhelming. Then I blank out. I breath and answer honestly. As we both lye there in the comfort of each other. In the comfort of my girlfriend.

"I love you too"

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you sooooo so so much for 1k reads. Honestly I was never expecting for this to get this far. I am genuinely so thankful for everyone who's viewed, voted or commented. Everyone of them means so much to me and I'm honestly so thankful to have made this kind of an impact. Sorry this chapters a bit short, I woke up this morning and saw that I had nearly 1k views and I didn't really wanna just say thank you as a whole chapter so you guys got this. I can't really think of what to do for 1k cause I can only really think of a QnA but I already answer most comments. That is the comments that I can actually answer and won't have me repeating myself. Also at the time of publishing this I haven't actually got 1k views I've got 998 and I'm too impatient to wait for 2 more views so here you go. So anyway guess that's it for now. Thanks again for reading and I'll be back with another chapter as soon as I feel like it.

Goodbye and goodnight
Truly, thanks for reading