(Side Story 13) We Found Laurance

Y/n P.O.V (The Park)

"Why am I here Aph?" Katelyn asks as the three of us, myself, Aph and Katelyn, all sit on a park bench awaiting this, surprise, Aph promised us.

"Yeah, I'd also like to know that" I tune in.

"Well Y/n, there's someone special I'd like you to meet" Aph explains.

"So what am I doing here?" Katelyn asks.

"Do you have anything better to do?" Aph asks with her arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

"Good point" Katelyn says as she leans back and relaxed against the park bench.

"There he is" Aph shouts as she shoots up and runs off.

"So, how was working with Lucinda, yesterday?" Katelyn asks as Aph begins to chat with someone just out of view.

"It was really nice actually. Never really working in a shop, let alone a magic one" I explain.

"So, why aren't you with her now?" Katelyn asks.

"She got a little on edge when a weird customer got a little handsy with me" I say.

"WHAT?!?!" Katelyn shouts.

"He thought I was just cat, relax" I explain and Katelyn's rage softens as she begins to understand more.

"Did he do anything to you?" Katelyn asks.

"Lucinda doesn't think so, she did all sorts of magical checks on me and it all came up clean" I explain. "I think she was just being extra careful cause they were looking for me"

"They were?" Katelyn asks, concerned again.

"Yeah, probably just wanted to hire me for something, I did get approached by some guys from starlight so it was probably them" I explain. I've had my fair share of run-ins with crazed fans so I'm not too bothered anymore.

"Girls!" Aph shouts as she runs over. "Look who it is"

Soon, a tall brown-haired guy steps beside her. He sports a red t-shirt with white stripes and a pair of blue jeans to go along. Something about him seems familiar. "Laurance!" I shout as it all clicks.

"Y/n?" Laurance greets as I stand up.

"Hey Laurance" Katelyn says.

"Lady Katelyn" Laurance teases as he gives a little nod.

"Laurance, what are you doing here?" I ask before Katelyn gets too annoyed.

"Well I was with my family for the summer, but Aph told me to head here instead of the street" Laurance explains, seems like he doesn't know about the whole, being blown sky-high thing. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh well, I was at Love~Love Paradise where I met back up with everyone" I explain.

"Cool" Laurance says. "I don't mean to be rude but why did you wanna meet here Aph?"

"Well... you might wanna sit down for this" Aph starts.

"Your house got blown up" I say bluntly.