Prologue

"Start recording Kaito."

"Are sure you're ready?"

"Of course I am."

Lies, who would be ready to die? No one, no matter how prepared you think you are, there's no way to know.

I will beat you Monokuma! I WILL END THIS STUPID GAME!

The press starts coming down. A tear slides down my cheek.

I truly was alone until my death, I guess you were right Shuichi..

A tear slides down my cheek as I feel my ribs being crushed for a split second before-

Complete darkness

So this is the afterlife? Rather boring. I look down at my feet which are still there but I was the only person there. So I guess this is my personal hell? Eh, who cares. I wonder how long I can walk forward before I hit a wall.

I walked for an eternity but never hit a wall. The floor beneath me didn't even seem like a floor, it was more of a black abyss. 

If I'm here, maybe one of the others is here too? I could make Gonta my jester if I can find him or hurl insults at Miu. How long have I been walking? There isn't any damn clocks around. If anything, they've probably already done the class trail. If that's the case, then maybe I won. Kinda sad I couldn't live to see this trial, it would've been quite entertaining whether I won or not.

I wonder how they felt when they discovered I died and not Kaito.

You're alone and you always will be!

A tear pricked my eye. I thought I was done with this BS after the night of the fourth class trial! Crying is stupid! Only idiots cry for real! Rubbing my eyes, I knew I had to find a way out of this place. 

                                                                   ~~~~

No matter how much time passed, I couldn't get out of the loop of black. Every once in a while, one of my memories would play on whatever air wall or something like a projection. God it was terrible and there was nothing I could do to stop this freaking loop! If one other person were here, then maybe, MAYBE, I wouldn't be so bored.

This really is hell.

Just then a weird memory, that was for sure mine, but I couldn't recall it. 

I was standing in a building with two others who looked like Kaito and Shuichi, when it started to shake. An earthquake, obviously. I had taken Shuichi's hat and was running around with it, definitely something I'd do, and Kaito was trying to help him catch me. We looked younger, well they looked younger while I was still as short as a sixth grader. When it started shaking, we exchanged glances of panic then looked at the adults around, they were just as freaked, running to the door way structures. The three of us didn't know what to do and just stood there until the shaking became so much that we all fell. When I fell I hit my head on something to be met with the same situation I was met with now, pitch blackness.

This place makes no sense! There are no walls! There is no floor! How can I see things that are supposedly my memories but I don't remember them? That didn't explain anything! This afterlife thing is so confusing, but it's getting interesting. 

I guess trying to figure this place out can keep me entertained. I have to pull out my detective skills, I think I can do this.

.....................

A/N 

I know this is pretty short for the first chapter but I promise you the other chapters will be longer as this is just the prologue. Also, this is my first Oumasai/Saiouma fanfic so if you feel like roasting me about something I did wrong or said wrong, GO FOR IT! I challenge you! Anyways, thank you so much for reading this and have a great day!!

Love y'all!

~silliesgirlz out