Chapter XXXXV- Coffee Breaks

(TW: Mentions of S**cide, read at your own leisure)

The three were fairly absorbed in their conversation. I knew this room would probably have some scissors somewhere, I knew I shouldn't but I had to grab some.

I snuck over to the drawers again and looked through them for a pair and found some blue ones, quickly shoving them in my pocket before going back over to look at Eiko's comic strip thing.

I pulled up a stool next to him and watched him doodle away. I was mostly spacing out as he babbled about the story, he was really passionate about it though which kept me listening. Eventually the conversation lead to him asking me a question.

"Would you like to give it a shot?"

I smiled at him, "Heck yea! I'm amazing at drawing!" He flipped to a new page in the booklet and gestured for me to start. I picked up one of the pencils and drew a few boxes in a line, as I had seen him doing. I drew some good ol' stick figures in the boxes. "Yeah I was lying."

He chuckled a bit but told me he liked the stupid joke I came up with.

Kokoro chimed in, "How bout we check out the other two new areas?"

Eiko didn't look like he wanted to leave but he got up regardless and we followed Kokoro out the door.

She gestured to the door straight across from the art room, "How about this one first?"

I cheekily smiled but nodded, Eiko just nodded along.

Kokoro opened the door to reveal a room that looked like a science lab. Like one of those generic ones in school, multiple sinks, stations and cabinets containing beakers.

We didn't look very long before leaving, it was pretty boring. The chemicals that were in there couldn't even create an explosion.

The last door was to the left of the art room. I opened the door and peered inside. It was a storage place I think.

There weren't any specific categories for the items inside. It seemed like a bunch of random junk stored in a room on shelves. There was sewing machines, a tool box, bunch of music sheets, fabric, more sketchbooks and art stuff, a trapeze swing or whatever you call those things, clocks, butterfly nets, an ant farm, and some laptops. There was more stuff than that but I could always come back later to look.

They seemed like things tied to people's talents maybe? If so, then who's talent has to do with clocks? Seems to be pretty random.

O'well, doesn't really matter right now.

I left the room with Eiko, Kokoro wanted to continue looking around so we left her.

"I'm going back to my sketchbook, would you like to join me?" Eiko asked.

I chuckled, "Nishishi~ nah I'm just sooo tired." It was partly a lie but I was sort of tired, I just wanted to go back to my dorm.

He nodded, "Uh- okay, see you later then." He went into the art room and the door clicked shut.

I skipped down the hall to the elevator and clicked the button for our dorms. It didn't take long to get to my floor and I jumped off, trying to seem jolly.

I grabbed my lock pick from my pocket to open the door. I went inside then closed the door. I slumped back to my bed. Turned out sleeping on the stairs hurts my muscles. I was super sore from it and flopped utop my bed.

I was exhausted, barely able to keep my eyes open even with my stomach gurgling at me. I wasn't hungry, plus that ran the possibility of seeing Shuichi. He probably doesn't want to see me, I didn't think I was ready to see him. Grr, I'm an idiot like Maki would say to Kaito.