Authors Note

I want to thank anyone for reading this far. I started this back in 2021 when I was a sophomore in highschool and am now a college student (feels real fucking weird man). I was not in a great place when I began this story until about half way through, indulging in a lot of unhealthy behaviors. I am in a much better place now but I don't want to leave this story unended. I don't have any ideas on how to wrap it up as I originally intended for it to go on for a while until there were just four contestants left (one being the mastermind). If you have any ideas feel free to drop them here and I'll try to write an ending that doesn't feel too rushed.

All in all, this was a story that was a way for me to vent my issues out and I've changed a lot since then. I appreciate all the support that I've received from the people who have continued reading almost 70 chapters in.

I plan to make an epilogue as well after whatever ending I manage to pull together. If anyone wants to see how I planed for this to end, I do have a Google doc outline of it. Feel free to look, it was not fully thought out but I wanted something to stick to for the game.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ae9vR5KhAuGcqHWcLJ_r3rQo1PsSMLk9b1m7f9pkY48/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thank you for reading so far. :)