Chapter XXXXXIII- Yanked

"Nyahaha! Praise be to Atua!" Angie was gleeful for being right.

Kaede glanced at Shuichi, she seemed pretty confused. "Bullet hole?"

"In the door. It was locked so whoever had shot him wouldn't have been able to enter, so that explains the hole in the door-" Kokoro trailed off.

Sachio was obviously fueled with rage, especially when she glanced my way. "So is that your way of saying he's innocent? Bull sh*t. It was obvious you had a bias against him anyway, you were obviously dating at the start of this. So your credibility isn't holding up here."

People were glancing at the floor, barely ever looking up. "Puhuhu! Ooo Juicy relationship drama!"

"Shut the fuck up stupid monochromatic bear!" Miu yelled.

I insulted, "Wow, what a big word. And here I thought your vocabulary only consisted of moans."

"You can shut up too! Lying fetus, you're still a suspect."

I tried to shrug it off but I knew we'd all die if I didn't do something. That hadn't gotten us any closer to the real suspect. "Say that I am the murderer, your 'proof' is barely applies to me. It could apply to anyone here. I did look at that bullethole, so I had some residue but there's nothing else to convict me."

"Hanging around Maki's room is pretty suspect."

"I was by the stairs, you can't prove I ever went into her room, right~?"

Shuichi sighed, "For now we should move on. Kokichi may seem the most suspicious but there's more that we haven't looked at."

Sachio glared, "Like?"

"Who would've known the affects of chloroform? While Kokichi may know how to use it, we can't just consider him. This is our lives on the line, we can't risk it."

Kaede glanced at him, "It's not like I don't want to believe you Shuichi, but there's a lot more evidence against him than anyone else."

"I guess you're right. Maybe I could-"

"What could you add now? There's not much left," Sachio interrupted.

Shuichi took a deep breathe, "Let me finish. What if we confirm alibi's? That could lead us somewhere." People were nodding in agreement. "Alright. Gonta, you were with Angie right?"

He nodded, "Yes Gonta and Angie look for bugs together!"

"Aimi, you were with Kokoro playing basketball?" Shuichi asked the shaking girl.

She mumbled, "Y-yeah. Kokichi even joined us about a half hour before the announcement. Sachio also came around about ten minutes before the announcement."

"Okay, Kokichi and Naoko. You were both alone at the time?" We both nodded. "Alright. One last one to confirm. Miu, you were with Kiibo the whole day right?"

Miu agreed, "Yes I fuckin was!"

Angie looked puzzled, "But you weren't with Kiibo when he asked us what we were doing?"

Kokoro also seemed confused, "And you weren't there when he helped us find the basketball."

"Of course not, I had to use the restroom idiots. Can't a girl piss in peace?" She rolled her eyes.

"Miu, you're an inventor. You've used chemicals in your inventions before, I know that you have. Do you know anything about chloroform?" Shuichi dug at her.

"Nishishi~ Nothing to say bitchlet? Oh how sad~"

"Shut up lying little abortion. I don't jeez, every fricken time. Just because I'm an inventor doesn't mean-"