Chapter Bonus- Oc Chapter!!

(Kokoro POV)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slammed my hand on the alarm over and over until it turned off. We'd be getting new students today... I loved and hated being on the student council. I flung my blanket off of me and got on my feet. Pushing the radio button on the clock, I got dressed in my white coat, green tube top and denim shorts.

Trotting down the stairs, I popped some eggos into the toaster. Once they were finished, I plopped them on a plate and scrolled through my socials while eating. Then a text came up.

"Remember the ceremony today! It's your turn Kokoro!" another council member messaged.

I didn't want to go. I was tired from all the prep work the previous day. I had some time prior which I'd made plans for already. But there was one thing to do before I left.

I went over to the shrine and lit some sage for them.

"I hope the afterlife is well, Kyoya, Mao, Ai, Yoko, Hisako, Kazuko, Manami, Nozomi, Shizuko, Itzuki, Mazaru, Reo, Hina, and Fumiko. I hope you guys can share, it's not much but here's an eggo."

I said my goodbyes before leaving the room. I missed them, and they'd never be back. Only Naoko and I surviving. It was awful, why out of everyone was it me and him to survive? There was better than me. I grabbed my car keys from a drawer next to the front door.

I drove off to a local coffee shop were I'd planned to meet up with Naoko and a few others. We'd done this since we'd left our games. A girl named Sachio was there along with one named Emiko. It was like group therapy for us.

"Kokoro!" Emiko shouted as I came through the door.

Naoko joined in, "Where've ya been? You're late, which is rare for you."

I did not have high regard for Naoko at all. In our game, the trap he'd set up for himself ultimately got manipulated into some else's use. Devious tramp. Untrusted and unkind. He always screwed with the trials too. But I was trying my best to move past it, we were the only survivors after all.

"My bad, I slept in a tad today. Is everyone doing okay?" I asked.

Sachio piped up, "I'm doing decently." Good to hear, especially with how the break up went. I was scared she wouldn't go back to her old self.

"I'm exhausted, Aimi and I worked ourselves to the bone yesterday exercising! My muscles are so sore," Emiko complained.

"That explains why you smell awful," Naoko replied.

The doorbell went off again, It was Ren. Late in style, as usual. Ultimate actor in his game. Average size, black hair and a gothic style.

"Welcome Ren! You haven't been to one of these meetups in a while!" I commented.

He scratched the back of his head, "Yea, been trying to take things slower lately." It made sense, he'd been in two games, the 51 and 52. Was probably still trying to deal, he'd just disappeared one day from school to be put into another game. It'd be scary to think you could be put into one at any time.

Everyone nodded, almost everyone smiled understandingly, *cough* Naoko *cough*. The waiter came around to our table and got our orders then left. I spoke up again.

"So- are any of you coming to the entrance ceremony today?"

Naoko nodded, "Yea."

"Me too!" Emiko shouted.

"Same thing here," Sachio confirmed.

Ren gave me a weird look, "I thought those were next week? O'well, I have plans already so I can't make it."