Chapter XXXVI- The First Motive

(Kokichi POV)

"What the fuck are you all standing around for? None of us are motivated to kill each other yet, y'all have shit for brains," Miu cursed everyone out.

The Fitness guru was still crying. "She's- dead- how can you be so- unaffected?"

"We've all been in a game before, so it makes sense that we've gotten used to this kind of site," Keeboi assessed.

"Th-that's horrible-" she cried. 

Kokoro placed a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe, but it doesn't make it any less true. You two seemed close, but we can't stay here."

"Why?"

"It'll only make you feel worse," Kokoro told her.

Kokoro helped the fitness guru to her feet and out of the gym.

"Hey Shumai? We should explore the dorms while we have time-" I suggested.

He sighed, "We should also get to know the others here."

"Huuh, fine. But after the dorms maybe?" He sighed again but nodded. "Yay!" I grabbed his hand as we went toward the stairs but they were sectioned off and Monokuma appeared out of nowhere.

"The stairs are blocked off, use the elevator only the floors with your guy's dorm work. Your keys should be on your end table." Then the bear disappeared.

We got on the elevator and pressed the button for our floor but before the door could close, Kaito and Maki joined us.

"Ug, did you guys have to join?" I grumbled.

Maki stared daggers at me like usual, "Do you wanna die?" I'm sure she meant that.

We went separate ways when we got to the dorm floor. Shuichi's room was closer, so we went inside his first. 

There was a bed in the right side of the room with an end table next to it , bathroom to the left and a closet next to the entrance. It looked completely different from when we'd put our stuff there earlier. The wall were painted grays and black.

"Your room is so emo, just like you!" I chuckled. His closet wasn't filled with repeats of our uniform things like last time, but the clothes we brought. Another weird thing I guess.

He picked up the room key which there were two copies of. Weirrrrd. 

My room was basically the same but a combination of purple, black and white. I also had two copies of my key, very strange. We then went back to the main floor to I guess meet the others?

The first person we met up with was named Eiko Miura. He had scraggly hair and boxy glasses, he was the ultimate cartoonist. He was with someone named Sachio Hara who had long blonde hair and she was the ultimate writer.

There were still two others Shuichi wanted to learn about. First up was a guy named Naoko Kojima, he was one always holding some kind of doll. His talent was the ultimate doll maker, creeeepy alert! 

The last person was the crying fitness girl. She wasn't really in the shape to talk so Kokoro told us what she knew. Kokoro didn't know much except that her name was Aimi Ogawa and her talent was the ultimate fitness trainer. Apparently her and the Emiko would train together practically every day.

As we were talking an announcement came on. 

"This is an official school announcement. It is now 10pm Night time. Okay then.. sweet dreams everyone! Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite..." The monitor flicked off.

I fake yawned, "Guess we should get to our dorms." 

Multiple people piled into the elevator as we went up to the dorm rooms. Everyone practically fell out of the elevator trying to get out. After a few minutes everyone got up and dispersed into the hall.