CHAPTER 8

DIVIKA'S POV:

I got up when my alarm buzzed and quickly  went to the guestroom to get ready... since the last 3 months I have been doing this and no one suspected a thing... but, today when I came out dadi saw me...

"Beta why did you use the guestroom ka washroom?" Dadi asked me...

"dadi woh-"

"Arre dadi... actually it is my mistake... Sorry na Divi! please forgive this poor soul!"

Thank god! Ved saved me! He then came and put an arm around dadi's shoulder...

"What did you do doggy?"

"Woh actually...." He started thinking of something....

"Dadi... he commented on my hair fall and said after  every time I wash my hair... there are hair all over the washroom so I got angry and used this washroom" I saved him.... the score is equal...

"Doggy who says like that about his own wife?" Dadi twisted his ear...

"Ouch! Dadi! chodho!" And I burst out laughing...

he glared at me but I couldn't stop laughing...

Dadi left...

" Bahut hasi aa rahi hai? what would have happened if I had not come on time?"

"I would have thought of an excuse... after all I am an author.."

"Sure!" he replied sarcastically

"Are you by any chance are doubting my capabilities Mr. Ved Singh oberoi?"

"What if I am Miss. Divika Aggarwal?"

"Why don't you read a book of mine... my works speak for me"

"Well... I am sorry I don't have time to read stupid rom-coms."

This asshole! what does he think of himself? I have to make Rudy's protein shake I don't have time to waist on him.

"You know what? I have way better work than to argue with you." And I walked off...

VED'S POV:

Did she just walk off on me? Who the hell does she think she is!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I heard Advi laughing...

"Bhabhi just walked off on you! it was a sight to see! God only if I could've recorded it!"

"Mr. Advait Singh Oberoi you better behave yourself!" He continued laughing and I started chasing him... 

We were panting and laughing when Divika went past us with Rudy's protein shake... we followed her.... 

She stopped at Riya's room... and was looking inside...

"Kya hua?" I asked her.... She gestured me to keep quiet and called us to see what was happening... 

I saw Riya clinging to Rudy's arm while Rudy's other arm was on her head... aww! they used to sleep like this when they were kids... Divika quietly clicked a picture... She was going to wake them up, when Advi stopped her and gave me a smirk... I knew what that meant.. 

We went to both the sides and started singing...

" Yahan alag andaz hai

Jaise chhidta koi saaz hai
Har kaam ko tala karte hain
Yeh sapne pala karte hain
Yeh hardam socha karte hain
Yeh khud se poocha karte hain

Kyun duniya ka naara - jame raho
Kyun manzil ka ishaara - jame-"

They both started throwing pillows at us and started screaming!