CHAPTER 64

VED'S POV:

I was stretching when I heard Divi gasp "Fuck" I turned to look at her and saw he eyes were fixed at my joggers... Confused, I looked down to see a blood stain on my thigh on the jogger... Her pad must've leaked!

"I am sorry Ved!  I'll wash it, I know it's disgusting I am really sorry! I don't know how it happened I-" She was apologizing when I cut her off.....

"Divi relax! It's ajust a blood stain it'll go away! How are your cramps?" I asked concerned.....

"I am better!  thank you!" She looked awkward...

"kya hua?" I asked softly....

"kuch nahi!" She replied....

"Divi! Tell me what's wrong!"

"I  am embarrassed!" She sighed

"You don't have to be!" I cupped her face and she nodded....

"Now come on! Get up! Take a shower and don't worry about your clothes I'll wash them!"

"I'll do it Ved!" She protested...

"As far as I remember, you told me that I could pamper you! So now let me do that!" I said and kissed her forehead, she gave me a beautiful smile and got up....

I was getting up when I felt someone trying to pull the bed sheet from below me... I looked behind me and saw that Divi was trying to pull the bed sheet probably because it was stained....

"Divi!" I said sternly....

"I am sorry Ved! I don't know how thus happened, it never happens with me..." She again started apologizing....

"Divi relax! Go freshen up and change your clothes I'll take care of the bed sheet!" I gave her a look and she finally went away.....

I changed my joggers and then changed the bed sheet! I was setting the bed when I heard the bathroom door unlock and there came a fresh looking Divi in joggers and a t-shirt...

"Ved I'll do it please you go take a shower!"

"Divi! It's almost done! You go downstairs! I'll be down in 20 mins!" I said while looking at the bed to make sure that there were no creases.....

"Yeah I'll just change and again, thanks a lot!" 

"Divi! I did the bare minimum here, anyways why do you wanna change? What's wrong with the out fit?" She looked very cute if I may add....

"Ved! I can't go downstairs like this I am the daughter in law!"

"Riya literally roams around in shorts and the t-shit of mine that she stole! what's wrong in you wearing joggers and a t-shirt?" I am confused...

"Ved I am the daughter in law, I should be well dressed! Have you seen the way maa carries herself?" Where is this going?

"Divi what are you trying to say?" I asked...

"Nothing! I'll just change in a saree or a suit and go downstairs!" She said casually...

"Will you be comfortable in it?" I asked looking straight at her....

"I'll manage!" She said nonchalantly!

What the fuck does she mean by she'll manage?

"What do you mean Divi? You don't have to wear it if you aren't comfortable!" I tried to reason....

"But I am the daughter in law!"

"So that means that you're supposed to get dressed in uncomfortable clothes?"  I held my hands against his chest..