CHAPTER 44

VED'S POV:

I was in my cabin working, when Rudy came in...

"Aagaya tu! aaja, sit.." He just nodded and I called Saijal in the cabin...

"Yes Ved!" She said while coming in...

"Saijal I want Rudy to work under you and don't be easy on him!" She nodded...

"Toh Mr. Rudra Singh Oberoi! Welcome to the company, you may start under her.." I said while offering my hand to him...

"I am proud of you Rudy!" I told him and he hugged me..

I patted his back and said "chalo ab kaam par lag jao!" He nodded and went with Saijal...

Divi will be so happy when she will get to know about Advi and Saijal! The beautiful smile that she will have on her face! Urgh fuck no! Don't think about her! you have work!

I started working and got engrossed..... 

Advi came in my cabin....

"Bhai it's getting late! I think we should leave..." I looked at the clock and realized that it was 8 already...

"Did Rudy leave?" I asked him...

"Haan... actually you were busy in a meeting toh he asked Saijal and me..." Advi explained..

"Arre he asked Saijal na! That's enough! He's working under her..." Advi nodded....

"Give me 10 minutes!" I said and he just sat on the chair while I winded up my work....

Once everything was done I let out a deep breath...

"Chalo let's go!" I said while taking my coat in my arm...

We walked towards Saijal's cabin....

"Come on Saijal! Let's go..." She just nodded and got back to her work...

Honestly she is a very efficient employee! She can easily take the benefits of being Divi's best friend or of being Advi's girlfriend! But she chooses to work!

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Advi say...

"Chal na yaar! You can do the work later!" 

"But-" I cut her off

"Saijal now that your boyfriend, Advait Singh Oberoi doesn't want you to work what can I say? Chalo.."  She blushed while Advi groaned....

I put my arm around Advi's shoulder...

"Chal!" I said while pulling him with me...

We made our way to the car... I  sat on the backseat and threw the car keys to Advi...

"Ved sit aage na!" Saijal said...

"Mood nahi hai!" I said while winking at Advi who just shook his head at me...

Honestly, I am very tired! I couldn't sleep last night because of the excitement of cooking after so long...

I leaned my head on the seat and closed my eyes...

As soon as I closed my eyes I could only see Divi's face.. She is so beautiful. It's not only about the looks but she didn't pity me when I told her about Sonali... She is so caring, she always prioritizes family before her. Man that woman! Is just so- I love hugging her! The way she fits in my arms is just- ugh! She's funny, beautiful and caring at the same time...

I didn't realize when I fell asleep thinking about Divi...

I woke up when the car jerked...

"Huh! Kya hua!" I said in a loud voice as I was startled....