CHAPTER 66

VED'S POV:

I am such a dumb fuck!

She came closer because she wanted to, she didn't accidently keep her hand on my knee! To think of it, koyi galti se agar haath rakhta hai toh utha leta hai!

Tu paagal hai Ved! Honestly, she looked so cute when she was glaring at me, all I wanted to do was kiss all over her face! But she was angry at me and I didn't wanna do anything that would add to that!

I took a deep breath and tried to tell her as to why I behaved the way I did!

"So It's been 5 years since I was in a relationship, now I don't know how to you know behave, it's been 5 years I touched someone romantically! All the feelings, I don't know how to handle them without making you uncomfortable.. I am just trying to be super cautious, I don't wanna make you uncomfortable! I don't know how to explain this! " I just hope she understands!

All these feelings are a bit too much for me! main  bhool gaya hoon apni partner ko special kaise feel karate hain! Fuck yaar!

Yaar itni cute hai na yeh! The way she tried to crack a joke and failed miserably at it but still made it hard for me to control my smile! 

I am so glad that we managed to sort out this misunderstanding before it even began!

I love how she can easily voice out her demands or expectations! Why is it so hard for me? Itni easily she asked me to shift closer to her, main toh chuityon ki tarah waha he baitha rehta!

I was hoping that I could feed her but before I even got the chance, Rudy came in! Aur phir instead of going away he came and sat near Divi while keeping his head on her shoulder! I wish I had those guts! 

Rudy being the asshole took the entire tiffin with him! Meri biwi mere liye laayi thi!

When I got up to order something, she just told me to sit with her, I looked at her and decided to go sit on the couch with her! meri he biwi hai padosi ki thodhi hai!

But when she looked at me, I got nervous and said ki chair uncomfortable thi!  Ved tu poora din uss he chair par baith ta hai! what's wrong with you! She just gave me a smile at that! I know that she knows that it was just an excuse! koyi ni Ved! it's ok!

Should I mover closer to her? Desperate lagoonga kya? Desperate na lagne ke liye I made the stupidest move anyone could make! I fucking fake yawned to keep my arm around her and she obviously caught it! 

When she called me a school boy, seedha ego par jaa kar laga!

"What are you? a school boy?" She asked me not before kissing my cheek making me whine, "I am not a boy!" 

"But you're acting like one!" She retorted!

Haww! Just because I am a bit cautious doesn't mean she can call me a school boy!

"Div I have a lot of ways to prove that I am not a boy!" I said while moving my face closer to her trying to intimidate her...

"Then why don't you prove it?" To my shock, she moved closer to me making my gaze  drop to her lips! My mind went back to the morning when we almost had that kiss and my mouth went dry!

"Soch le! because if you'll ask me to stop after that, I won't!" I tried to scare her

"I won't ask you to stop!" She replied and fuck I needed to kiss her! I was looking at her eyes trying to understand the emotions that swirled in them but she looked away!

Before I could make her look back at me, the door opened and in came Saijal making me slump back on the couch!

"Sorry lovebirds! but, Ved you have a meeting with Mr. Rathore in 5!" With that Saijal left making me groan....